Stayed here for three nights on a recent first trip to Argentina. Hotel is in a good location - safe to walk around at night and restaurants nearby. Rooms very spacious, great bathroom and good breakfasts. Visited BA at end of a tour of Patagonia all organised for us by Imagine Latin America, which was great. Good hotel to relax in and enjoy after quite a bit of travelling around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Howard Johnson Hotel Boutique Recoleta, strategically located in one of the most exclusive areas of Buenos Aires, is only few minutes away from the financial district and the most prestigious cultural, commercial and entertainment attractions with easy access to Buenos Aires domestic and international airports. More than a hotel it is a philosophy in which each guest is our focus and their needs are anticipated and satisfied in the most personalised and professional way. A unique experience centred on excellence and quality service, which will make your stay memorable. Designed and equipped with the highest technology and with the most refined selection of facilities and details to offer the most pleasant, comfortable and unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Howard Johnson Hotel Boutique Recoleta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Boutique Recoleta
- Howard Johnson Buenos Aires