Im from Buenos Aires and ive seen lots of hellholes, this place rates highly for me in terms of location, mod cons , convenience and service. Rooms are very spacious with lovely cotton linen and bathroom is great with jets in bathtub and other luxuries. Staff is friendly and helpful, i asked for a corkscrew and this lovely girl came up and did the job for me straight away. The gym is a joke though, so tiny and next to steam room area so working out here is like training for thai boxing in Thailand! Apart from that, i would book this place if you can afford it, it aint cheap but is worth the money if you are fussy about location, looks, nice carpets, linen , pillows, etc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Howard Johnson Hotel Boutique Recoleta, strategically located in one of the most exclusive areas of Buenos Aires, is only few minutes away from the financial district and the most prestigious cultural, commercial and entertainment attractions with easy access to Buenos Aires domestic and international airports. More than a hotel it is a philosophy in which each guest is our focus and their needs are anticipated and satisfied in the most personalised and professional way. A unique experience centred on excellence and quality service, which will make your stay memorable. Designed and equipped with the highest technology and with the most refined selection of facilities and details to offer the most pleasant, comfortable and unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Howard Johnson Hotel Boutique Recoleta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Boutique Recoleta
- Howard Johnson Buenos Aires