“Great place, all around”

Magnolia Hotel Boutique
Ranked #14 of 444 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 24 July 2013

My wife and I loved this place as a jumping off point for exploring the shops and restaurants in Palermo Soho. The building and rooms are beautifully decorated and maintained and the staff could not be more lovely and helpful. Just a perfect stay in a fantastic city.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Small boutique hôtel. Great breakfast, well located, friendly and helpful staff. Good accommodations. Enjoyed our stay very much. Recommend highly. The staff recommended a tango show as well as a local tango community center where locals get together to learn. Both experiences were really wonderful, not at all "touristy."

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Magnolia Hotel Boutique is beautifully decorated, conveniently located, and efficiently operated; however, what sets this hotel apart is its outstanding service and attention to detail. For example, we were each given welcome drinks and snacks upon a warm arrival, as well as goodnight cookies each night. They were happy to provide us with information about activities and sights in Buenos Aires, and to answer our questions concerning Argentina's people, culture and economy. Furthermore, this was in addition to prearranging tours for us via email previous to our arrival. Our family can be a bit needy at times and they took care of us with grace and professionalism. Also, breakfast was very impressive each morning. Be sure to check out the charming rooftop terrace!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I have to repeat all of the other reviews. This hotel exceeded expectations on all fronts. Staff were extremely helpful with local information and booking of activities. The actual accommodations were excellent and extremely comfortable. Bonus areas within the hotel for hanging out including rooftop terrace, lounge and cafe type area. Breakfast was excellent with huge variety.
Location is perfect for wandering Palermo and we even walked from the hotel to Recoleta.
I really enjoyed Buenos Aires and the hotel added to the experience.
I am definitely visiting Buenos Aires again and will be staying here.

Room Tip: Courtyard facing room was very quiet. Had the best sleep I've had in months!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank katydidtravel
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I had just toured thru Mexico and Peru and when I landed at Buenos Aires' elegant, artistic and quiet Magnolia Hotel Boutique I couldn't have been more happy. This was my fourth trip to Argentina, and I always liked the Palermo area for its food choices, lively atmosphere and great people watching. But this was really the first time I stayed in such a comfortable and aesthetically pleasing hotel there. Not only was the bed magnificent, and even the bathrooms beautiful - but the staff there were ever so attentive and helpful any time I had a question or request-- which during a 30 day stay, I can assure you were plentiful. I dont think i can say anything more..and no I dont work for the hotel, i am a record producer /musician who just loves Buenos Aires, and appreciates a place that is peaceful and well designed during my travels and sightseeing.

Room Tip: away from the street there are rooms, and they are absolutely as silent as you will ever find at a h...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2013

We recently stayed for 13 nights at Magnolia - my husband, my two little girls and myself. From the booking till the end of our stay, everything was great! The place is very nice, beautifully and tastefully decorated and with a very peaceful and homely atmosphere. Our room was very spacious, comfortable and very clean.
Above all of the hotel's qualities (which are many!) the best of Magnolia is its people, which are genuinely nice and helpful, always available, always with a smile. Everyone, from the owner to the housekeeping staff, were extremely welcoming and helped us in every way. Travelling with small children is not always easy but Magnolia really felt like home! We've been in several big and small hotels in the past, vacation rental apartments... but Magnolia is really different, a very good combination of "home feeling" and "service"! I never make online reviews, but they really deserve it!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2013

The Magnolia is a tiny hotel on a quiet street in Palermo. We stayed at there for two nights at the beginning of our vacation to Argentina. Before we had even left home, we had an email from the Magnolia, inquiring if we needed to have transportation arranged from the airport. When we were delayed by a day, we sent an email to the hotel informing them of the change, and they rearranged everything. The room was immaculate and spacious, the breakfasts were simple and delicious, and we were greeted with a complimentary glass of wine on the beautiful rooftop deck. But what really set the Magnolia apart was the staff - so welcoming, so charming, so helpful! We met the owner, who was so gracious, we felt like we were guests in her home. She has a wonderful group of young people on staff who were very accommodating in providing information, directions, and restaurant recommendations. Natalia, in particular, was so helpful in making our brief stay very enjoyable.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple