Novotel Buenos Aires
Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa(Buenos Aires)
US$140
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
US$155
US$194
US$155
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Art Hotel(Buenos Aires)
US$240
US$189
US$182
US$150
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
US$623
US$515
Hotels.com
US$647
US$535
1,902 results
All reviewsavenida corrientesaccor hotelsmodern hotelcentral locationthe theater districtbusy streetpool areawifi is freetwo blockswalking distancebuffet breakfastlocation is excellentflorida streetfront desk staffmetro stationenjoyed my stayyogurt
Reviewed 18 February 2014

When I book this hotel online, I was looking at the reviews and the pictures and was sceptical, since this hotel was not expensive. Some travel don't have much experience and sometime give false review and not helpful.
So when I show up at that hotel, I was very "very" surprise…
I have been traveling on business for 25 years, so I can say I have a little experience.
This hotel is a jewel, amazing room, amazing lobby, amazing pool area, front desk staff were courteous, helpful and professional…and the breakfast which was included in my rate, was just an extra perk. (It was a very good breakfast buffet, Scramble eggs-lots of different fruits-all kind of pastries-toast-yogourt-juices) and the waitress were extremely forward and helpful….
Location was perfect (I have been to Buenos Aires 3 times) this is in the middle of everything you want, very central…and 2 blocks from the main subway station.
Very quiet room, clean, chic….everything I was hopping for and more.
Bravo to the whole team.

Room Tip: Would not know what to say here since this whole hotel seem perfect, maybe room on the street might noisy since its a busy street, but I would not know I was facing the pool
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I and my wife stayed in this hotel for 4 nights during our recent (and first) visit to Buenos Aires. It is located in the Centro area with good access to metro stations, taxis, restaurants and shopping areas. The breakfast was very good. The room was nice except there were several stains on the carpet. The bathroom was nice too. Overall, we were very satisfied with the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Prahlad2013
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Location and amenities are very good, company standards are compliant, so: nothing to say on these points.
Staff at reception: man who checked us in was courteous and striving to help (congrats) but the presence of a manager on duty at the desk and no help from her when the guy was looking for hints was showing a little of "rust".
Staff at the Bar in the evening: only a young man and one girl to deal with F&B department made our aperitivo request to take much longer than expected. Final cockatil was drinkable, nothing exiting, and it was summer. Location of bar, by swimming pool is really nice, but slowliness and average quality drink made us to skip a second round.
Room: due to membership status we were upgraded: very nice, yet looked like many other rooms in the business. No "local color".
Very good breakfast with the usual-always-the-same but good choiche among many LOCAL DISHES that made it really worth it and peculiar. Very good!
I will definitely and gladly return to this hotel. I recommend it for the promptness of the staff (when not understaffed) to help and do everything they can to make your stay a very good one. Keep up the good job!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mu2008
Julieta D, Director Comercial at Novotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Novotel Buenos Aires.

At Novotel Buenos Aires, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

We hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Julieta De Grazia
Sales & Marketing Manager

Reviewed 19 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Trendy hotel, rooms beautiful, clean and large. 3 Small pools to choose from. Buffet breakfast lots of choice. Offer free tour around BA organised by hotel.

Wifi works all over the hotel

Nice clean gym with new equipment and a small sauna area.

Lobby area is nice and big and reception staff helpful.

Room Tip: High room overlooking pool
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo