Novotel Buenos Aires
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Hotel Talara(Carilo)
  • Breakfast included
Gran Hotel Libertad(Buenos Aires)
View Hotel
Columbia Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
  • Room Service
Hotel Milan(Buenos Aires)
Globales Republica(Buenos Aires)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
1,888 results
All reviewsavenida corrientesaccor hotelsmodern hotelcentral locationthe theater districtbusy streetpool areawifi is freetwo blockswalking distancebuffet breakfastlocation is excellentflorida streetfront desk staffmetro stationenjoyed my stayyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 February 2014

The staff at Novotel goes the extra mile, service was excellent and attentive, at the frontdesk, restaurant and in housekeeping. All request were promptly delivered, staff helped with praçtical problems. High quality reastaurant, at all meals of the day: high variety, fresh, and quality products. One of the best hotels I have used before, and would definitely return again for future business trips

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We stayed on this hotel for three nights while on a tour of Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires. The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are ultra modern. All sorts of lighting in the room ( which as one poster mentioned takes a while to figure out), a large bathroom and plenty of storage space. The full wall window between the bathroom and the bedroom (with a shade) is unusual. One member of the tour group said the room reminded him of rooms he had in Japan. The pool area, bar and breakfast area are beautiful and the breakfast had everything. While many people like the location we didn't. It is central but it is the theater district and very commercial. We would have preferred an area like Palermo or Puerto Madero where you walk out of your hotel and there are many nice restaurants and cafes around. We did walk to Puerto Madero in about 10-15 minutes and you could probably walk to Recolleta or take a taxi but this is just our preference. The hotel staff was extremely helpful. On the last day my wife and I were victims of a failed mustard spray scam (I described this incident in a separate post) and the staff overheard us talking to other tour group members and were very concerned that we were ok. They were all very nice and helpful throughout our entire stay.

Room Tip: We were in a room that faced the street on the 9th floor and it was very quiet- no problem with street noise.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PatrickMcc
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Staff was very friendly, there didn't seem to be anything we asked that they couldn't attempt to do. Provide breakfast earlier than the set time in our room if we wanted. The buffet breakfast was quite extensive with good variety and lots of fresh fruit and eggs prepared to your liking. The staff also booked our restaurants , taxis, and we're very accommodating and pleasant . They even let us check out late by 21/2 hrs on our last day which was a Sunday so we could enjoy the fabulous market at St Telmo.
Rooms were modern clean and comfortable , we had courtyard room so very quiet. The pool and lounge area was very nice to relax and read. The gym is small but nicely equip and they also have nice steam room and change room.
The location is perfect close to theatres , obelisk , Playa Major . Very central.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 February 2014

When I book this hotel online, I was looking at the reviews and the pictures and was sceptical, since this hotel was not expensive. Some travel don't have much experience and sometime give false review and not helpful.
So when I show up at that hotel, I was very "very" surprise…
I have been traveling on business for 25 years, so I can say I have a little experience.
This hotel is a jewel, amazing room, amazing lobby, amazing pool area, front desk staff were courteous, helpful and professional…and the breakfast which was included in my rate, was just an extra perk. (It was a very good breakfast buffet, Scramble eggs-lots of different fruits-all kind of pastries-toast-yogourt-juices) and the waitress were extremely forward and helpful….
Location was perfect (I have been to Buenos Aires 3 times) this is in the middle of everything you want, very central…and 2 blocks from the main subway station.
Very quiet room, clean, chic….everything I was hopping for and more.
Bravo to the whole team.

Room Tip: Would not know what to say here since this whole hotel seem perfect, maybe room on the street might noisy since its a busy street, but I would not know I was facing the pool
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I and my wife stayed in this hotel for 4 nights during our recent (and first) visit to Buenos Aires. It is located in the Centro area with good access to metro stations, taxis, restaurants and shopping areas. The breakfast was very good. The room was nice except there were several stains on the carpet. The bathroom was nice too. Overall, we were very satisfied with the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple