“What was promissed was deleivered”

ViaVia Buenos Aires
Reviewed 7 May 2013

It is a nice and clean place, the staff was friendly and the location is magic. I stayed for 2 days, the girls were pretty, the music on the street nice and Mafalda, always as we want to see her, splendid even if wearing green. There is police in front of the hostel 24hours a day.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank AntonioPM

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I've went there to stay in the hostel some nights. The rooms were very clean, I had a nice bed and the shared bathrooms were neat as well. The breakfast was great: toast, orange juice and truely incredible coffee! The best I've had so far in Argentina! The hostel is quite small, only 6 rooms, and this makes it very personal and cosy! There is always a nice atmosphere in the area. I like San Telmo very much and for me the area is the perfect location to visit Buenos Aires. I've had dinner in the restaurant and I enjoyed it. The restaurant is very cosy and the terrace is nice to eat. The service was friendly and I had the pieces of chicken with rice, it was very tasty. I recommend this place!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank GlobeT39
Reviewed 12 December 2012

Good beds, clean bathrooms, nice breakfast with great coffee and fresh croissants ans the have a nice livingroom to hang out with lots of information. Just a few blocks from Plaza de Mayo in San Telmo neighborhood and with a nice restaurant downstairs. We will be back!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kata E
Reviewed 5 April 2012

The staff in the hostel gave me a warm welcome. They were very friendly and helped me finding lovely tours in the city, the tour they recommended me (Bycicle Tour) was the perfect way to explore this huge city!
I loved my stay in this clean hostel!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Yoni H
Reviewed 29 March 2012

The staff is very friendly and the food is nice and not expensive. The rooms are comfortable and clean. If I go back to Buenos Aires I will choose this again!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank ShariG1990
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I've been all around the world en this trip was so far the best of my life! Very kind and social personnel who gave lots of info! It was also a nice location at San Telmo and the best food ever (gained 5 kg ;)) In one word: awesome!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lies V
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Good location, friendly, well- organised

also a bar & restaurant - good value

(no kitchen if you're into that)

street noise not an issue if you have a room towards the back of the very deep building

Room Tip: away from street