“Delicious seafood”

Cuisines: Argentinian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Recoleta
Description: Relive the majestic Buenos Aires of the 20's. A dreamlike space that invites us to feel the porteña soul and make passions come true. Entering Fervor is entering the heart of Buenos Aires to enjoy the best country meats and sea to the embers. It is to return to live in that Buenos Aires beloved by Borges.
Reviewed 25 August 2014

After several days of delicious Agentine beef, having the salmon and shrimp sauce was a welcome treat. The salmon was not over cooked and the shrimp were tender and sweet. Luckily I saw pictures on Tripadvisor so I knew to order that combination. So nice.
The restaurant also did a good job with my husband's beef, it was not well done - but was medium rare as requested. That plus two yummy desserts, a bottle of wine and it came to about $110 U.S.
Fabulous choice.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,394)

Reviewed 22 August 2014

On our last night of a weeklong trip in BA, we were unsure where to eat our last dinner. I had studied abroad in BA and have family in the city, but it was my boyfriend's first time here.

I looked through restaurant reviews on TripAdvisor, and was feeling rather picky--I'm often able to be wooed by volume at restaurants, but I was in the mood for quality. We decided to walk from our hotel on Corrientes y Callao to Fervor.

This was, in short, one of the best meals either of us has ever eaten. I've worked as a server for several years--and know my way around a plate of food--so I feel qualified to make this call.

We showed up at around 8:30 pm without a reservation, and were each given a flute of champagne to endure the 45 second wait before we were taken to our table. Our server, Fabian, was fabulous, absolutely top-notch service. Overall, the atmosphere and service were incredible.

My boyfriend had the bife de chorizo cooked a punto, con papas fritas--perfect. I enjoyed the salmon with a small salad--salmon was great with the salsa de...garlic, olive oil, and white wine. We enjoyed a bottle of the Trumpeter Malbec-Syrah, which I highly recommend.

For dessert, we split the panqueque de dulce de leche and a scoop of dulce de leche ice cream. We ordered a dry old fashioned, too, which, after receiving it seven minutes after the dessert, we were comped.

We left the restaurant beaming, beyond satisfied, and incredibly impressed with the entire experience. The service and ambiance were fantastic, the food was perfect, the value incredible, and the evening one we'll never forget.

This place deserves your business.

1  Thank Amanda B
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My friend Sebas kept try to pull the champagne from the ice bucket to refill his glass, each time the waiter grabbed it form his hands to fill our cups. Truly a fine dining experience.

All 3 of us had the Bife de Chorizo (New York Strip), an absolutely excellent cut of meat, cooked to perfection. The side plates are all fine and dandy as well, but its all about the beef in Argentina.

We googled great restaurants in Recoleta, because that is where we are staying, and ultimately decided Fervor because it was only 5 blocks from our apartment. We would definitely return. Another trip.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We enjoyed the ambience of a Parisien style restaurant and returned for a second night with our kids to let them share in the experience of great food, service and reasonable prices thanks to the Dollar - Peso exchange rate.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Interior: simple, elegant and cosy
Service: very good
Food: best NY steak ever (my boss from Houston agrees!), appetizers were also very good, deserts were excelent, slad was a salad, my friends liked sea food very much
Price: 400+ (w/o tip) peso per person
Other: few tourists, majority of the guest were local both time I was there

If you can afford it, it is a highly recommended place. I'll defitely return next time in Buenos Aires