My husband and I recently spent 3 nights at the Duque Hotel, and we could not have been happier! As English speakers lost in a country of non-English speakers, the staff at the Duque helped us with every possible thing we could have needed. We could not have survived without the hospitality and assistance offered by Barbara, Eva, and Florencia. They all spoke fluent English, too, which was a huge plus in a city where almost nobody seems to speak any English.
First off, they sent an email to us 2 weeks before our trip and helped arrange transportation from the EZE airport. They also offered to arrange any sort of tours, dinner reservations, etc., and we took them up on reserving a tango show for us. It could not have worked out better. We ended up meeting with them every morning to plan our day, and enjoyed all of their suggestions -- from taking the open-air double-decker bus tour around the city to taking a unique day trip to Tigre along with a boat tour through the delta region.
Also, we loved the hotel. The location within Buenos Aires was pretty good, and the rooms were a good size and were comfortable. Plus, the breakfast was amazing! Breakfast consisted of a continental breakfast of pastries, cheeses, meats, and fruits, and they would even cook you an omelette if you preferred.
Overall, we had a truly enjoyable experience, and we would recommend the hotel to anyone. Muchas gracias!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duque Hotel offers rooms with designer decor and free Wi-Fi (public areas) in trendy Palermo Soho. A pool and spa facilities are available. Scalabrini Ortiz Metro Station is 700 metres away. Individually designed and combining classy style with modern facilities, rooms at Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa feature parquet floors and large windows. All of them have air conditioning and cable TV. A buffet breakfast is served daily. Coffee service and pastries are available around the clock. Palermo's restaurant and pubs are just around the corner. Guest can unwind on the sun loungers by the pool and make use of the spa facilities, including a jacuzzi, a sauna and Turkish baths. Massage sessions can be requested, a library is available. Secure airport shuttles can be requested 24/7. Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa is 6 km from Jorge Newbery Domestic airport and 29.7 Km from Ezeiza International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duque Hotel Boutique Buenos Aires
- Duque Hotel Boutique And Spa