Stayed at the Duque Hotel for a week mid March. We spent a lot of time investigating the possibilities and chose this hotel because it appeared to be a small, quality but inexpensive boutique hotel in a good location. We were not disappointed. It cannot compete with the quality of infrastructure of the 5* hotels that cost five times as much but on most other aspects such as friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, cleanliness, wi-fi (free), food (snacks/coffee available all day at no extra cost), security, communication (english speaking) and good location it was up there with the best.
We made a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duque Hotel offers rooms with designer decor and free Wi-Fi (public areas) in trendy Palermo Soho. A pool and spa facilities are available. Scalabrini Ortiz Metro Station is 700 metres away. Individually designed and combining classy style with modern facilities, rooms at Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa feature parquet floors and large windows. All of them have air conditioning and cable TV. A buffet breakfast is served daily. Coffee service and pastries are available around the clock. Palermo's restaurant and pubs are just around the corner. Guest can unwind on the sun loungers by the pool and make use of the spa facilities, including a jacuzzi, a sauna and Turkish baths. Massage sessions can be requested, a library is available. Secure airport shuttles can be requested 24/7. Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa is 6 km from Jorge Newbery Domestic airport and 29.7 Km from Ezeiza International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duque Hotel Boutique And Spa
- Duque Hotel Boutique Buenos Aires