We were a group of 10 gals who have spent the past 25 years together as a gourmet group and decided to start saving in 2007 for we hoped would be a trip of a lifetime in 2013. Well it most definitely was a trip of a lifetime. We cruised aboard the Azamera Quest from January 5-15, 2013 and six of us spent the nights of January 15 and 16, 2013 at the Duque Hotel Boutique and Spa. The hotel was beyond our expectations. It is a charming hotel situated in Soho Palermo and the staff could not do enough for us. As we had to be off our cruise ship by 8:00 a.m. we had to go directly to the hotel. They could not have been more accommodating. Two of the rooms were ready and they graciously took our luggage and stored it for us so we could go and do some shopping in the area. The other 4 women in our group were heading to Mendoza the evening of the 15th and the staff took their luggage and stored it for them for the day. They were to return to the Duque hotel on January 19, 2013. I strongly recommend this little oasis in palermo and if you are looking for a place to stay in a quiet area I would highly recommend this hotel. I hope to get back some day. The staff as I have said are incredibly helpful in every aspect from recommending local restaurants, to converting money if need be, which we did, to booking cabs to downtown Buenos Aires to the airport. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience and making us feel so welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duque Hotel offers rooms with designer decor and free Wi-Fi (public areas) in trendy Palermo Soho. A pool and spa facilities are available. Scalabrini Ortiz Metro Station is 700 metres away. Individually designed and combining classy style with modern facilities, rooms at Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa feature parquet floors and large windows. All of them have air conditioning and cable TV. A buffet breakfast is served daily. Coffee service and pastries are available around the clock. Palermo's restaurant and pubs are just around the corner. Guest can unwind on the sun loungers by the pool and make use of the spa facilities, including a jacuzzi, a sauna and Turkish baths. Massage sessions can be requested, a library is available. Secure airport shuttles can be requested 24/7. Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa is 6 km from Jorge Newbery Domestic airport and 29.7 Km from Ezeiza International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duque Hotel Boutique Buenos Aires
- Duque Hotel Boutique And Spa