Stay: 4 nights in July 2013
Room: Deluxe Room
Price: US$135 per night
Pro: Parisian charm, free use of spa, convenient location, excellent breakfast, great service (fluent English).
It's been a while since my stay, so the memory isn't fresh. Still, the name of the hotel brings to mind pleasant memories. The highlights among them, in no particular order, are:
1. The front desk staff are friendly and really helpful. They speak excellent English, too.
We had to check out at 3 AM due to a very inconvenient flight booking situation. Not only did the front desk staff took care of wake-up call, luggage, taxi, etc, they even arranged to have some breakfast (fruit, yogurt, muesli, etc) prepared for us.
2. The breakfast, included in the daily rate, is lovely. We can order to have the eggs cooked to our liking.
3. Decor - the hotel, in every detail, is tastefully decorated. It's comfortable, charming, modern and a bit luxurious.
Perfect wi-fi got our basic needs covered. The spa and sauna is the icing on the cake - so good to have after a long day exploring the busy BA city.
In the city's Soho district, this hotel is centrally located and less than 10 minutes walk to a subway station. Plenty of restaurants in the neighbourhood.
We enjoyed our stay in Buenos Aires, but to our surprise and delight, this little hotel is one of the best parts. We heard tour guides telling us about the by-gone days of Argentinian sophistication and luxury, but this delightful boutique hotel actually allowed us to experience that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duque Hotel offers rooms with designer decor and free Wi-Fi (public areas) in trendy Palermo Soho. A pool and spa facilities are available. Scalabrini Ortiz Metro Station is 700 metres away. Individually designed and combining classy style with modern facilities, rooms at Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa feature parquet floors and large windows. All of them have air conditioning and cable TV. A buffet breakfast is served daily. Coffee service and pastries are available around the clock. Palermo's restaurant and pubs are just around the corner. Guest can unwind on the sun loungers by the pool and make use of the spa facilities, including a jacuzzi, a sauna and Turkish baths. Massage sessions can be requested, a library is available. Secure airport shuttles can be requested 24/7. Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa is 6 km from Jorge Newbery Domestic airport and 29.7 Km from Ezeiza International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duque Hotel Boutique Buenos Aires
- Duque Hotel Boutique And Spa