It's always a challenge to choose a hotel in a new city. After searching various websites and reading Trip Advisor we chose Duque Hotel and we were not disappointed. A few weeks before we arrived Roberto sent us an email asking if we need to arrange a taxi, which was a nice touch. The hotel is small and personal. Our room #105 was quiet and just the right size. It was nice to have an iPod dock in the room. We had lots of space for 2 large luggages. The doors opened onto a lovely deck, without much of a view, but that was OK with us. The bathroom was large and the shower powerful with lots of hot water. When I realized the pillow was too hard for my taste, Roberto made sure that he found a softer one for me.
On the first floor is a living room where you can rest after a long day of sightseeing. The breakfast was the best on our entire 5 week trip. The kitchen made us scrambled egg whites to order every day. You can also order poached eggs or omelets. The espresso machine made every type of coffee you could want and was available at all times of the day. There is a lovely view of a small pool from the breakfast room. We didn't use any spa services, but I'm sure they were wonderful.
It's people who make a great hotel. Roberto did an excellent job recommending restaurants, calling them to say we were running late and being a consummate professional. Rachel and Eva were helpful too with showing us where the sights were on the map and calling for taxis. Everyone spoke excellent English and were extremely nice!!
The Duque is a wonderful hotel. It really felt like home. I can't wait to visit again, hopefully very soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duque Hotel offers rooms with designer decor and free Wi-Fi (public areas) in trendy Palermo Soho. A pool and spa facilities are available. Scalabrini Ortiz Metro Station is 700 metres away. Individually designed and combining classy style with modern facilities, rooms at Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa feature parquet floors and large windows. All of them have air conditioning and cable TV. A buffet breakfast is served daily. Coffee service and pastries are available around the clock. Palermo's restaurant and pubs are just around the corner. Guest can unwind on the sun loungers by the pool and make use of the spa facilities, including a jacuzzi, a sauna and Turkish baths. Massage sessions can be requested, a library is available. Secure airport shuttles can be requested 24/7. Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa is 6 km from Jorge Newbery Domestic airport and 29.7 Km from Ezeiza International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duque Hotel Boutique And Spa
- Duque Hotel Boutique Buenos Aires