“Great!...”

Ranked #75 of 446 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Asuncion, Paraguay
“Great!...”
Reviewed 30 July 2011

Very nice hotel!.. clean, confortable and great attention!...

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed 17 July 2011

Very well located. Friendly reception. Clean & nice bedrooms.

I highly recommend you to stay at BeHollywood.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2011

This hotel has everything you need to have a good stay at buenos aires.
I stay here at least twice a month because of my job. Due to that I work a few blocks away I just sleep and have my break fast at be hollywood but I can tell you that this is all you need cause its located at a fun and trendy neighbourhood so you will be out most of your stay. Breakfast is more than enough and fresh and frikas its restaurant has some great healthy dishes and great drinks to taste after work or before striking buenos aires nightlife. People who work there are polite and can give you a great hand with anything. Clean rooms and bathsa. Nicolas its owner is a great person who reflects his education and taste on his hotel. My best to be hollywood. I highly recomend it. Federico from Montevideo

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank fedex1985
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 21 June 2011

Although my plan was to stay at the BE Hollywood Hotel for only one week, on a business trip, the volcanic ash cloud and something a bit worse suddenly made it two weeks. Although I travel weekly for business,this was my first trip to Argentina, and I did not know exactly what to expect. The hotel is situated in a neighborhood which is surrounded by many eateries and general night life. If the selection in the neighborhood is not to your liking, you are a quick/cheap cab ride from many other districts, and you are also only a 7-block walk from the green subway line, which is very convenient and cheap (around 1 peso per trip). The hotel seemed very clean and the rooms were spacious enough for the location and price, but these are not the features that stood out to me. The number one quality that this hotel has to be its people. At the beginning of my trip (early June 2011), there was a volcanic eruption several hundred miles away, which within a few days had sent a cloud of ash over the city of Buenos Aires, wreaking havoc on flights in and out of the country. Sure enough, I ended up being one of the affected flyers whose flight was canceled. This would not have been so bad, but on the way to the airport I realized that I had a fever. Apparently I had eaten or drank something very bad, because the next four days of my stay would be in my room at the BE Hollywood with a nasty case of food poisoning. Not only did they happily have my room ready for me upon my return from the airport, but during this four days, the hotel provided a doctor who came to my room to exam and diagnose me, and they also had prescriptions delivered to my room, they went out and purchased special drinks for me because of my liquid-diet, made special foods for me, etc., and conveniently were able to put everything on my hotel bill. The whole time they were letting me notify them day-by-day of my departure status, and even allowed a super-late check-out of the day that I would eventually depart. Of special note was Sofia, who works at the front desk. She not only orchestrated most of these things for me, without batting an eye, but also translated the conversation between myself and the doctor. Sofia was great. So, for anyone looking for a place where they will truly meet your every need, especially when times are bad, this is the place for you.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank jasonsturgill
London
Reviewed 19 June 2011

Funky decor, clean, comfortable and reasonably sized rooms. Wi-fi throughout hotel, nice pool and good breakfast. Staff very helpful and welcoming. Located in Palermo close to many great restaurants and cafes, 15 minutes walk from underground. I stayed here for 12 nights on a work trip and really enjoyed my stay - no complaints!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
Miami Fl
Reviewed 13 June 2011

A good location with a very helpful staff.
Close to many restaurants and a 20 minutes taxi drive to downtown.
Very clean and with a very comfortable bed.

Will be back!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Portola Valley, California
Reviewed 4 June 2011

Be Hollywood has a very helpful and knowledgeable staff with wonderful hospitality. Perfect location, cute neighborhood, and the pool is a total bonus! Rooms petite and clean, and the products smell great!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family