“One of the best Boutique Hotel in Buenos Aires”

Be Hollywood! Boutique Hotel
Ranked #64 of 447 Hotels in Buenos Aires
“One of the best Boutique Hotel in Buenos Aires”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We found this hotel thanks of Tripadvisor. And we are so glad we stayed here. First of all, this hotel is in a great location, Palermo Hollywood has restaurants everywhere and the bests. Even thou we went to Palermo Soho, we liked better here. The Hotel has a great staff thank will help you with any questions and concerns, tours, taxis, anything. Fabrizio and Eduardo? are some of the concierges at this hotel, and they always helped us in every detail and needs. Most of the hotels in Buenos Aires offer breakfast, but not too many serves great variety.This one has coffee, hot water with all kinds of tea, Mate (if you want to try), eggs, sausages, bacon ( you have to order them to the waitress), fresh squeeze orange juice and more. At the top floor, a beautiful but small, pool and lounges, very private, all the time fresh towels and if you don't find them, just call front desk and they will bring them very fast, also bathrooms and outdoor showers, even a grill!!!
Rooms are clean, we were at the 2nd floor, street view and we couldn't hear anything from outside. Lots of people complained about the noise, and I asked them about it. They told me that they just changed windows for double glass so people can have a good sleep. The rooms have refrigerator with all types of goodies, cheap, not for argentinians. The Hotel is in a very safe area, supermarket 3 blocks away. 4 blocks from Palermo Soho, 2 blocks away from phone activation in case you need to, Movistar. Across the street there is an indian or something like that, restaurant. Very good food, but not delivery. Restaurant at the hotel close very early, so don't bother to call for diner. Most of the food stores delivers to the hotel. We always order smoothies to Smooothway.com, they take a while but the smoothies are fine. They have computers in the lobby, not printers, but they print everything for us at the front desk. Bathrooms very clean, showers are hot and strong pressure, good hair dryers (for the ladies). We saw lots of cops in our area, even inside the lobby. Late night is VERY BUSY with party people, so the hotel closes the front doors for security. One night, we came back around 2am and a cop opened the hotel door for us, I don't know if he always is there but we felt very safe.
So, we would, for sure, back to this hotel!!!

Room Tip: all rooms are large and sunny. very quiet. great A/C
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Be Hollywood M, Gerente at Be Hollywood! Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review!

We're happy to hear your stay was pleasant.

We hope you visit us again soon!

Be Hollywood! Management.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Genappe, Belgium
Reviewed 3 February 2014

At the reception: were even able to speak French!!! What a surprise!
3 hours after check out, we asked if it was possible just to take a shower and swim for 10 minutes before going to the airport: no problem... Thanks for that!!

2 really nice days with perfect breakfast ...

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank CharlesBE
Be Hollywood M, Gerente at Be Hollywood! Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Be Hollywood!

We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay.

Be Hollywood! Management
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 30 January 2014

On my recent vacation to Buenos Aires, I stayed at this charming, boutique hotel at the recommendation of local friends. I was originally planning to stay at a different boutique hotel, but after reading customer reviews, I changed my mind. I am very happy I did! I could not have asked for a better hotel experience than Be Hollywood. The hotel itself is very modern, charming, elegant, and perfectly located. Although my trip was a pleasure trip, it was very important for me to be able to stay connected to my company back at home. The hotel had all of the necessary accouterments to do so with ease. But what makes this hotel a true gem is its staff. The one word that comes to mind is FANTASTIC! Immediately upon arrival (3 hours earlier than check-in), my travel companion and I were greeted so warmly by Fabrizio, the front desk attendant and by Nick, one of the hotel's owners. They immediately set the stage for the high standards of service that was to come. Eddie, another front desk attendant, was amazing!! He was our concierge, our tour advisor, our dinning advisor, our nightlife consultant, etc. There was nothing we needed that Eddie could not accommodate, and he did so gleefully each time. Our departure from Argentina got to be a little bit complicated due to issues with the airline. And again, Eddie and Guidio (please forgive the misspelling), the second hotel owner, were very accommodating, including allowing us to check-out several hours after the check-out time, without asking… and at no additional cost! How often does that happen at hotels?! Be Hollywood and its staff is largely responsible for a truly amazing first time experience in Buenos Aires. I plan to return to Buenos Aires many times and Be Hollywood will always be my home when I'm there. I strongly encourage anyone traveling to Buenos Aires to choose Be Hollywood as your hotel. I promise you won't regret it!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review!

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Hope you visit us again soon.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 January 2014

This is a small "boutique" hotel in Palermo Hollywood in Buenos Aires. The location is not bad, you can find some restaurants near by the area, (I recommend the Palermo Soho area which is much more nice with small design stores and cafe's) The hotel is small, no room service (Only until 3pm, the say, and not in a good way) and internet that comes and goes. The personal is nice except form one person that never answer my request about internet failure and "advice me" to (it was Friday afternoon) "wait until Monday morning! to solve my problem!… after this shocking and lazy answer I personally came down to the lobby to explain that I was working, so I do need to have a connection. The person at the counter says "well, if you insist, I will have to call the expert" can you imagine? Any call to this person or question after this issue was a problem, he barely answer and had all the time a really bad mood. Result? I change the hotel to another one block ahead and problem solve. It was a pity situation that could be easily been solved with a little bit of professionalism. So my advice, if you are working, don't go to this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank patricio s
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We recently stayed 4 nights at the Be Hollywood and I would definitely recommend it to others. The hotel is nice with fun decor in the lobby. The rooms are basic but do the job. The pool on the roof was a lifesaver since it was HOT in BA while we were there. The location is fantastic...walking distance of the restaurants/shops you will find in Palermo. We especially enjoyed the staff in the lobby who were extremely friendly and went above and beyond to help us get the most out of our visit. Fabricio and Eddie, in particular, were great!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Be Hollywood M, Gerente at Be Hollywood! Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Be Hollywood!

We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 1 January 2014

From the outside this hotel looks a bit odd. But when you enter you step back in to this nice retro world. The staff is very nice and the location, in the middle of Palermo, is great. Shops and restaurants are nearby as is the subt. A very nice place to stay when you are in BA!!

Room Tip: I slept in a standard room and this was a very nice.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Melanie792013
Be Hollywood M, Gerente at Be Hollywood! Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review!

We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Well, it is well located, the rooms are spacious and clean and nicely decorated. The rooms are very functional. The service is great.
It is walking distance to all the cool restaurants, bars and shopping in Palermo Soho and Hollywood.
Well, there is a small detail that is easy to fix which is however really annoying : the internet is spotty at best. Wifi AND wired. We tried them both, repeatedly. Just imagine how important is internet when you visit a country : want to make hotel reservations ? Find out more about what to see ? Make plans ? Look at google maps ? Yeah... it's like 1980s again. Except it works sometimes a little , juts enough to give you hopes and then to depress you when only 10% loads. Please fix the internet , please.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Alex P
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review!

We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We consider your comments and we are working on it!

Hope you visit us again soon.

Natividad.