Open today: 17:00 - 22:00

Reviewed 25 March 2016
Federico B
Argentina
Excellent experience!!

We went with our teens , it's one of the best experiences I've been ! Really nice , funny and... read more

Reviewed 24 January 2016

from US$28.50
from US$265.00
from US$45.75
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 March 2016

At first I didn't know what to expect. We were taken in line to the restaurant, completely dark. We were seated in large tables side by side our couples with other people in front and at our side (the other side). The plate with the food was already tthere, it is a six course menue all with finger food. While we had dinner actors played the play, a funny one with some songs, all in the dark. I lasted about 90 minutes. Only at the end actors lighted some candles and then the lights went on so we could leave the place.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

It is a strange and unforgettable visit. The theatre was turned into pitch dark when the show started. The theme of the show on the night was 'Queen'. All we had was on going Queen's music ever for entitle one hours. Not sure why we paid 120 peso to go there instead of at home. :(

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

We went with our teens , it's one of the best experiences I've been !
Really nice , funny and sometimes with the sensation of being somewhere else !
The front and the entrance of the building are a bit rusty but once the show goes on you enter in an atmosphere that makes you change your mind!!
We went to the play "Babilonia Fx" and the only thing I would change is the starting hours , 12 am is a bit late!!!
Another advise is that you should know Spanish to understand what's going on !
Congrats!!!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 20 June 2015

We went to "A ciegas gourmet". Food was pretty bad - I dont mind if its a bit cold but it was also not fresh and for the price I paid I thought at least the food should be good. The show was nice and the actors were good but better go if you have a very good Spanish. The room was super cold, so it wasn't so pleasant sitting 1 hour freezing.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 21 December 2014

The "blind theatre group" offers different shows. One of them even includes a gourmet experience with a blind dinner. In my personal case, I chose to start with a simple play.
Anxiety. Curiosity. Great expectations. Those were my mixed feelings as the time for the show was drawing near. The initial moments in total darkness were at first puzzling but what was equally surprising was how my other senses began to awaken. Feeling, smelling, hearing instead of seeing. What a change of paradigm! The play itself was good with a little bonus: loads of humour in the pre-show and as we were led into the theatre.
Not to be missed if you handle some Spanish. If you do not, I would rather go for the dining experience.

Date of experience: December 2014