It pains me to write a negative review of The Palermitano given how helpful Reception staff were throughout, but they were the only plus point to this hotel.
* Clear bathroom sliding door - heavy to move and light shines right through and not fully opaque
* Complex light switches that insist on dimming rather than turning on/off
* Late night noise some nights from restuarant below
* No English news television
* Mediocre breakfast selection with basics continually running out and half the toaster working
This lot may or may not put you off. It's about a 10-15 minute walk to the Metro, but otherwise the location was ok.
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included