“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Palermo
Description: Crizia sets a fresh, international and contemporary cuisine in charge of his cook and owner, Gabriel Oggero. The offer contains dishes inspired on international cookery as Mediterranean, Asian and Peruvian in addition to our typical Argentinian recipes, like grilled meats, Patagonian lamb and South Atlantic Ocean fish. It stands out the oyster bar which is supplied by an exclusive oyster bed in Patagonia region, considered the most important in the city by specialised critics. With a modern and clear design, the salon shows the open view kitchen and the glazed winery, where you can find more than 350 wine labels of all around the world and a storage of 3500 bottles. The main lounge has a soft and warm lighting with ambient music, chosen by a DJ, to create a cozy and pleasant atmosphere. It has comfortable and quite separated tables, tasty fresh flowers decors, a fireplace near the living room area and a huge bar with a great variety of spirits where our creative bartenders make fabulous cocktails. You can also find whiskies, grappas, single malts, cognacs and armagnacs. Art is all around Crizia. We have local painters artworks along our main salon, where you can combine the magic of paintings and the fantastic view through the picture window to Soria alley with it bohemian charming
Reviewed 9 April 2014

My husband and I had one of our best meals ever at Crizia! We did not have a reservation so we sat at the bar. From cocktails (try the lemongrass cocktail) through dessert everything was top-notch. I ordered Patagonian braised lamb and my husband had a pasta dish with scallops. Presentation and taste were terrific. I cannot say enough good things about the food and staff.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Had the lomo. Stringy and tasteless. didn't compare to the superb lomo at sucre. The salmon tartare also was disappointing.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

What a lovely and romantic place to have dinner. We thoroughly enjoyed the evening. My rib eye was somewhat tough; but the flavor was wonderful. The others in our party could not say enough about how delicious their food was. Be sure to visit this elegant restaurant.

Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

The lamb was amazing!! The price was 135 pesos for the main course and around 50 for a glass of wine! Very nice place and good service!!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We ate here on a week night so the restaurant wasn't full, but the decor was chic and really romantic. Soft lighting set the stage for a fancy, romantic dinner for my husband and I. The bar looks awesome and is the focal point of the dining room.

We enjoyed a great bottle of Malbec (what else would you drink in Argentina?!), and had the combinado del oyster bar as an appetizer. I've never seen oysters so large in my life, and I live in Florida. The presentation was gorgeous and they were delicious. I had the tuna for an entree and it was prepared with an Asian style vegetable. The size of the portion was huge - almost too much to eat, but it was so good!

The service was great and we'd definitely recommend this to friends traveling to BA.