“Amazing!!! You have to try it while here!!”
Review of Crizia

Crizia
Ranked #60 of 5,227 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Palermo
Description: Crizia sets a fresh, international and contemporary cuisine in charge of his cook and owner, Gabriel Oggero. The offer contains dishes inspired on international cookery as Mediterranean, Asian and Peruvian in addition to our typical Argentinian recipes, like grilled meats, Patagonian lamb and South Atlantic Ocean fish. It stands out the oyster bar which is supplied by an exclusive oyster bed in Patagonia region, considered the most important in the city by specialised critics. With a modern and clear design, the salon shows the open view kitchen and the glazed winery, where you can find more than 350 wine labels of all around the world and a storage of 3500 bottles. The main lounge has a soft and warm lighting with ambient music, chosen by a DJ, to create a cozy and pleasant atmosphere. It has comfortable and quite separated tables, tasty fresh flowers decors, a fireplace near the living room area and a huge bar with a great variety of spirits where our creative bartenders make fabulous cocktails. You can also find whiskies, grappas, single malts, cognacs and armagnacs. Art is all around Crizia. We have local painters artworks along our main salon, where you can combine the magic of paintings and the fantastic view through the picture window to Soria alley with it bohemian charming
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Best seafood we have had!! Great service and great recommendations. We had the seafood platter for 2 and a bottle of Mendoza brut, dessert we shared the chocolate soufflé which was very yummy. We didn't have a reservation but arrived early-ish (9:15pm) and were easily accommodated. Only here for 4 nights and we're so glad we tried it.

1  Thank MissLJV

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We had a delicious dinner at Crizia. The restaurant, located in the Palermo neighborhood, was recommended to us by our guide, Alejandro. We were unable to secure a same-day reservation but decided to try for a table by showing up a bit early for dinner. After a short 5 minute wait, we were given a great table and received excellent service throughout the meal. The octopus appetizer was delicious and our fish entrees were beautifully presented and very fresh. Our wine was excellent and we shared a terrific dessert. We had a memorable evening and would return again should we find ourselves back in BA.

1  Thank dfund
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Good for dinner with oyster bar and options other than meat (seafood, ceviche etc.). Service, food, wine list are good. I would recommend this place for a special dinner.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Nice atmosphere. Oysters Crizia ok. Forget the grilled seafood for 2, loaded with oil, seafood amount was minimal but that was ok since it was not worth eating.We shared it and my friend who liked the potatos on the grilled seafood plate, I did too because I ate them to get rid of the bad taste of the octupus ring it was really bad,had a small bite. Whitefish was very strange taste had a small bite,It had 6 shrimp on the plate unfortunately 4 of them were just heads with no tails. .Why do I want to order shrimp heads, because I like to eat the feelers and eyeballs? The 4 mussels were salty and strange.The one clam almost broke my cavity free teeth, but it did not get caught between my teeth. I wonder what I just ate. I am not vomiting yet.Forget Buenos Aires for seafood,even at expensive restaurants like this - Be carefull you can get sick eating any kind of seafood in the Land of the Cow, seafood is not in the culture so there is no turnover, which means that it is not always fresh.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

My husband and I had one of our best meals ever at Crizia! We did not have a reservation so we sat at the bar. From cocktails (try the lemongrass cocktail) through dessert everything was top-notch. I ordered Patagonian braised lamb and my husband had a pasta dish with scallops. Presentation and taste were terrific. I cannot say enough good things about the food and staff.