“Unique design, high quality food and drinks”
Review of Prodeo Lounge

Prodeo Lounge
Ranked #4,079 of 5,397 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Palermo
Description: Prodeo Lounge, a gastro lounge and cocktail bar for global travelers and local connoisseurs with a cultured palate and love of variety, features live DJ’s nightly and an alcoholic laboratory serving an inventive selection of cocktails. Originally from Holland, and trained in some of the top Michelin-starred restaurants in Europe, Executive Chef Jeroen Van den Bos, creates an eclectic menu inspired by French cooking techniques with an array of international flavors and local ingredients.
Reviewed 24 September 2010

As inflation rises and quality falls I feel obligated to reward those who continue to offer fair pricing for high quality food and drinks. I found it refreshing (pun intended) when I had a few drinks in the Prodeo Lounge a couple of weeks ago. Creative, new cocktails using good spirits, international cuisine that is legit and not imitated...I was simply impressed. I will return to Prodeo and look forward to trying several more of their dishes.

Reviewed 23 September 2010

First of all, you need to try the Malbec cocktail (not entirely sure what was in there, but it was amazing!!) The drinks were very unique and all delicious (I tried a number of them) and the food was excellent- a far cry from the usual fair I've been eating around BsAs.The service was great and very friendly. I never felt like my table had been forgotten about, which happens way too often in popular lounges and bars. And to top it off, I found myself in conversation with people from all over the world. Amazing drinks, delicious food and good conversation while standing outside by the swimming pool rimmed with candles, under a retractable roof, next to the outdoor bar?...Yes please.

Reviewed 25 August 2010

Since I live in BsAs and don't need a room at a hotel, I have nonetheless had brunch on a Sunday (soo worth the pesos) and attended a wine tasting/diinner/brunch at Prodeo. As a local, well worth the the time, effort and pesos. The menu and the pairings with the wine. . .spectacular. Actually, each wine and each dish were really enhanced by each pairing. I implore you. . go to a dinner/tastingbrunch at Prodeo. Based on my experience, you WILL NOT be disappointed.

Reviewed 15 July 2010

I had dinner at Prodeo Lounge the other night with a group of girls and we had the best time.
The cocktails and the food are both OUTSTANDING! We had way too much of both because we didn't want to leave the perfect atmosphere. It's sophisticated but unpretentious and the DJ was awesome. So we stayed longer, ordered extra dessert and made a date to try it again, next time for brunch.

Reviewed 1 July 2010

I have spent a lot time in Buenos Aires, and I know how hard it is to get things done here in business, which makes me all the more impressed with Prodeo Lounge. The basics are right, and the details are wonderful. International standards across the board from the design to the service. They have a Dutch chef that could work in any kitchen in Europe, and apparently he has considering his 2 & 3 Michelin star experience.

Sorry for sounding like a salesman, but I was pretty impressed.