Open today: 08:00 - 03:00

Book in advance
from
£122.22
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience BuenosTours
from £122.22
More Info
All reviews interests guide culture ba argentina architecture neighborhoods
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2016

Our walking tour was the highlight of our stay in Buenos Aires. The 7 hours were perfectly paced and felt like a short, thoroughly enjoyable, educational afternoon. We thought the city was a somewhat sad, grimy and threatening place before the tour. We finished the day able to celebrate our experience in beautiful, rich, vibrant and
friendly Buenos Aires.
Thank you Ceri for introducing us to this delightful & wonderful city.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

I was with my friend Mirella and we went with our guide Richard for this great adventure. As I say, it is not a tour but a learning experience. I developed my photo skills, learned about Buenos Aires and its people, how it was developed and took some amazing pictures. We laughed a lot. Such a great time. Now, I have great memories about this beautiful city. Thanks to Mirella, Richard and this amazing tour. If you are reading this, do it. Trust me, it is amazing. That is also the coffee that we took in the beginning, in the end, and the amazing wine that we had in the end.

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank alexandreb866
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

I did the full day walking tour with Jessica. I felt comfortable with her immediately and as the day progressed I became increasingly impressed by her intelligence and depth of knowledge of Buenos Aires. I learnt so much, but the time passed too quickly. Jess' reflexes also saved the day when she prevented me from falling hard when I tripped on an uneven pathway - a woman of many talents. I can't recommend this tour more highly. Try and do it on your first or second day in BA if you can, as it gives a different perspective and a lovely intimacy to this beautiful city.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Kim_61_12
Reviewed 30 September 2016

We did a 7 hour walking tour from San Telmo to Recoleta with Jessica. We had arrived the previous day and had organised ourselves an English tour of Theatro Colon and also visited the historic ships at Puerto Madero with their Spanish signage and explanations. We ended up being slightly unsure about Buenos Aires, wishing we spoke Spanish. Jessica changed our view entirely - bringing the city instantly alive. She explained how it had developed and fitted together, showed us many interesting sights, told us many stories and got us into a packed Café Tortoni for lunch despite their being a queue.

This walk is most enjoyable and highly recommended. And, we ended up energised rather than tired - as it is not a route march.

3  Thank WPKATZ
Reviewed 27 September 2016

We did the 7 hour walking tour plus La Boca with Oliver. Despite it being a drizzly day and our tiredness (we were just off a 12 hour flight) we had a wonderful day. Oliver was knowledgable, entertaining and flexible. We got an incite into the history of BA, life today in BA and some suggestions of other things we could do after our tour. He tailored the tour to our interests and we got to experience both bus and subway transport and a local restaurant. He saved the best until last. The tour of the Recoleta cemetery was fantastic. Highly recommended

1  Thank JUDITH B