Open today: 08:00 - 03:00

Book in advance
from
£123.39
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience BuenosTours
from £123.39
More Info
All reviews interests guide culture ba argentina architecture neighborhoods
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

I easily arranged a tour online with BuenosTours. Because a friend of mine had Jack as a guide, I requested him. He arrived on time at the pier and returned me back to the cruise terminal in plenty of time for a sailing. I cannot stress enough of how professional and easy these arrangements were and what a fabulous tour it was. The pace is adjusted to client mobility and what one wants to see. I felt that I saw what were the highlights of the city, and wished that I had an extra day or two to follow up on Jack's recommendations, i.e. certain restaurants, nightclubs, etc. I highly recommend this company and Jack.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

We booked a private full day walking tour at the end of our 2 week South American cruise. Alan met us at the pier with a taxi and took us all over the city, by foot, subway & taxi. Can't really choose a favorite part as the whole experience was so rich & diverse. You could spend days just at the recoletta cemetery.
We can't recommend Alan & Buenos Tours enough- thanks for the exceptional day!

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Our tour guide Jessica was amazing - she knew everything about the Perons, and she was able to get us to see the best sights. She was also friendly, efficient, and helpful. I would highly recommend her for your tours in BA.

1  Thank banditspikealfie
Reviewed 23 February 2017

My wife and I scheduled three half day walking tours with Buenos Tours during our 5 days in Buenos Aires. We enjoyed our guide Jennifer very much. She gave us detailed background on the history of the various neighborhoods but more importantly she introduced us to special places we would probably not have found on our own. The pace was comfortable with breaks in the bistros or public squares. Jennifer provided suggestions and guidance for sightseeing on our own during the afternoon and evening and used her contacts get more specific shopping recommendations that we requested. In that same regard, Buenos Tours was very responsive to our enquiries, prior to our visit, recommending restaurants and other attractions that we used throughout our stay.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 22 February 2017

We had one day on a cruise ship stop to be in Buenos Aires, and arranged a private tour with Buenos Tours. Jack, our guide, was a young American who had been raised in a diplomat's family. He was a delight, taking us all over the city and explaining the history, the neighborhoods and why he loved this city so much. Our favorite spots were La Boca (immigrant neighborhood that became an art and tango center) and the old marketplace.

1  Thank lyndanto