Open today: 08:00 - 03:00

Book in advance
from
£122.48
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience BuenosTours
from £122.48
More Info
All reviews interests guide culture ba argentina architecture neighborhoods
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

This was easily the highlight of my trip to Buenos Aires and the credit goes to Ceri for an unbelievable tour. I was on my own and there was a general strike going on but we still saw everything that needed to be seen in BA in a day in and a half and was really able to understand the essence and friendliness of the people in Buenos Aires. It was not your typical scripted tour where you go to a bunch of places, learn some history and be done with it but you felt as if you were with a friend. The people in BA are so friendly and the unscripted moments are what made this tour memorable. I recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I took the 7 hour walking tour of Buenos Aires with Jack and was not disappointed! I was only in town for the day on a 12 hour layover, and wanted to see as much as I could during that time. He had tons of information on each area we visited, including history, culture, architecture, as well as helpful tips about Argentine customs, which was all very helpful on a return visit a few days later. This was a great way for me (a single, female traveler) to get oriented with the city in a way that felt safe and not too intimidating. They were even able to arrange transfers to/from different airports with a friendly driver, Pablo and keep my luggage safe during the tour. Everyone did a great job from the customer service through their website to the tour and driver. Thank you!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I arrived in Buenos Aires to a bad experience at the airport which made me very nervous about the city, so I was very pleased that the first 2 days were booked as tours with a guide. By the end of the two days all those fears had dissipated and I was having a wonderful time. It was like hanging out with a mate that just happened to live in Buenos Aires and know all about it! Ceri seemed to enjoy the tours as much as I did and his enthusiasm for the city is infectious. Starting off the visit with the tour definitely enhanced my entire stay and I really feel I've managed to get all of the best out of the city in a short time. Ceri even endured my shopping spree and had carried all my purchases in a backpack! Also, Justine was always quick and very thorough in replying to all my enquiries and genuinely really helpful, making sure I had as much information as possible to decide what to do during my stay. I can't recommend BuenosTours highly enough and will tell everyone coming to BA to start with a tour.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We had Jessica, and American Ex-Pat as our guide, and she was superb. She set a reasonable pace and was a wealth of information. Furthermore, she explained the history of the city and it's people from an American's point of view. She did a great job of bringing the culture and the city to life for the group.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 2 May 2017

wonderful days with Jack. we visited the big city with a baby two years old and all was very funny. great local tour operator to visit Baires, very careful at your needs. advised +++++++

Date of experience: March 2017