Open today: 08:00 - 03:00

Book in advance
from
£123.39
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience BuenosTours
from £123.39
More Info
All reviews interests guide culture ba argentina architecture neighborhoods
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I was visiting Buenos Aires for the first time on business and stayed an extra day in the city. I took a private tour with Jessica (New Jersey transplant) and it was awesome. The tour was laid back and completely interactive. Jessica was knowledgeable in everything from food to politics and was extremely personable. We did the 3-hour historic city tour and I was disappointed when it was over. Take this walking tour if you are in Buenos Aires, you won't regret it!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We did a half day walking tour of La Boca and San Telmo with Ceri who did an outstanding job. He is so knowledgeable and gladly shared his insights on Argentinian food, wine, history, culture and society. We ended up in a charming restaurant/wine bar, a favorite of Ceri's, which was a perfect ending. Largely due to this tour, San Telmo ended up being my favourite Buenos Aires district. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

This was easily the highlight of my trip to Buenos Aires and the credit goes to Ceri for an unbelievable tour. I was on my own and there was a general strike going on but we still saw everything that needed to be seen in BA in a day in and a half and was really able to understand the essence and friendliness of the people in Buenos Aires. It was not your typical scripted tour where you go to a bunch of places, learn some history and be done with it but you felt as if you were with a friend. The people in BA are so friendly and the unscripted moments are what made this tour memorable. I recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I took the 7 hour walking tour of Buenos Aires with Jack and was not disappointed! I was only in town for the day on a 12 hour layover, and wanted to see as much as I could during that time. He had tons of information on each area we visited, including history, culture, architecture, as well as helpful tips about Argentine customs, which was all very helpful on a return visit a few days later. This was a great way for me (a single, female traveler) to get oriented with the city in a way that felt safe and not too intimidating. They were even able to arrange transfers to/from different airports with a friendly driver, Pablo and keep my luggage safe during the tour. Everyone did a great job from the customer service through their website to the tour and driver. Thank you!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I arrived in Buenos Aires to a bad experience at the airport which made me very nervous about the city, so I was very pleased that the first 2 days were booked as tours with a guide. By the end of the two days all those fears had dissipated and I was having a wonderful time. It was like hanging out with a mate that just happened to live in Buenos Aires and know all about it! Ceri seemed to enjoy the tours as much as I did and his enthusiasm for the city is infectious. Starting off the visit with the tour definitely enhanced my entire stay and I really feel I've managed to get all of the best out of the city in a short time. Ceri even endured my shopping spree and had carried all my purchases in a backpack! Also, Justine was always quick and very thorough in replying to all my enquiries and genuinely really helpful, making sure I had as much information as possible to decide what to do during my stay. I can't recommend BuenosTours highly enough and will tell everyone coming to BA to start with a tour.