Fierro Hotel Buenos Aires
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Palo Santo Hotel(Buenos Aires)
  • Breakfast included
Esplendor Palermo Hollywood(Buenos Aires)
  • Breakfast included
CasaSur Palermo Hotel(Buenos Aires)
Garufa(Buenos Aires)
Palermo PA073(Buenos Aires)
View Hotel
Ilum Experience Home(Buenos Aires)
View Hotel
Home Hotel Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Clasico(Buenos Aires)
1,823 results
All reviewspalermo hollywoodterrace suiterooftop poolhomemade yogurtgreat hotelgreat boutiquerooms are largerain showernespresso machinewine tastingrestaurant staffsitting areasmall hotelmini barour honeymoonincluded breakfastpalermo area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2012

We loved our stay at the Fierro. It is a wonderful boutique hotel, situated in the tre hey Palermo neighborhood. What I loved most about the hotel was the fantastic service! When I told the hotel staff about my wife's birthday, they took great initiative in helping me arrange flowers and a birthday cake. The terrace suite is phenomenal with it's own rooftop jacuzzi. Loved the breakfast and the modern chic rooms. A must stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2012

My wife and I spent a long weekend in BA and stayed at Fierro's. It was a great experience. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable, and the location on the northern side of Palermo was very convenient, with easy access to great restaurants.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2012

On my first day in BA I tripped and feel on the sidewalk in the neighborhood of the hotel. I wasn't sure whether I had broken a bone or had a dislocation so I wanted to check it out. The staff at the hotel secured a taxi and instructed the driver on where to take me. I received excellent treatment and was grateful for the recommendation for the hospital.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the back garden.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nadaillac
Reviewed 5 May 2012

Had a wonderful time at Fierro Hotel. Very modern and spacious rooms. Super friendly and helpful staff. Great food! Great location!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2012 via mobile

The Fierro was a great combination of trendy boutique style, helpful staff, lovely and comfortable rooms, delightful breakfast and good location! Would return without question!

• Stayed: April 2012