“Spot On”

Ranked #1 of 447 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Spot On”
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

I was booked to stay here for a couple of days business . The rooms and the service were great.I had a faulty phone (no big deal) was fixed the same day and letter addressed to me was left in my room. I needed and iron, none were available (no big deal) next day I was informed they went and bought some more for the hotel !

Food amazing ! Really, you don't want to leave hotel. Roof top pool is lovely as is the sauna. Who ever owns or manages the place knows what he is doing . Spot on !!!!

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank OsborneBJC

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (270)
  • Korean first
Marseille, France
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I came to this hotel last year and I loved it. I came back again this year and I didn't regret it! It was like coming home. The administrator made me feel like family. He is welcoming, helpful and very friendly. The rooms are spacious, modern and very clean. I am staying in a room on the seventh floor. The location of this hotel is also excellent. It is close to many good restaurants at a walking distance. It is also close to the shopping district of Palermo Soho. Coming back from a 13 hour trip, and jet lagged, it was wonderful to eat their breakfast, full of healthy food and vitamins. Tonight, I will dine at the hotel. The food is excellent and I really like the menu. The food is subtle, original and a fusion of surprising combinations of Argentinian, French, Italian. I will always come back to this hotel. I highly recommend it. I don't understand the criticism of some reviewers concerning the colors of the hotel. I was recently at a 5 star hotel in Gordes, France, with very chic colors. The service was cold and unfriendly. I am willing to exchange excellent service for chic colors any time. The main color is white, the furniture is black and the rugs have a little bit of red. I don't see what is the problem with that!

Room Tip: Choose the room on the highest floor.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Small, clean, modern boutique hotel close to Palermo Hollywood. Not palacial, but very quiet and well run. Our room had a HUGE private balcony over the ground floor restaurant's outdoor space. The staff was helpful and thoughtful - they left a note and housemade chocolates in my room for my birthday! The restaurant at this hotel is exceptional particularly for dinner. Intentive, fresh, local and seasonally balanced. Service was on par with Chicago (that is saying a lot as service in South America can sometimes really underwhelm). I think the value was decent for what you get. I have zero complaints about this business.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Winnipeg Beach, Canada
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The hotel is modern and they have a great breakfast. Everyday the changed the options and that was good for my teens.
I travelled to Buenos Aires with 2 children (teens) and they need to go out by themselves during evenings so Palermo was a good area for that and full of restaurants and modern stores.
There are many hotel boutiques around but this one was ok for my family.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Montevideo, Uruguay
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We stayed at Fierro for two nights, leaving yesterday.

It was absolutely wonderful!

We requested airport pick up service, and the driver was there to meet us with a sign, so our transfer to the hotel was very simple. Although our flight had us arriving before a normal check-in time the room was already prepared for us, including a crib set up (with sheets and a toddler pillow) for our baby.

The staff was always friendly and helpful. We needed a plug adapter and they had one for us to use.

The room was clean and beautiful. There were lots of treats available for purchase, which ended up being nice to snack on, and they left little chocolates when they cleaned the room. The shower was awesome.

We liked other things as well; the restaurant food was so delicious that we ended up not even wanting to go anywhere else. The breakfast was very good. Everything was really fresh and homemade, and cooked perfectly.

We really enjoyed the heated massage pool.

The only negative things about this hotel were:
1. Wireless internet did not work well for us. However, there was a wired connection in the room that always worked well (and pretty fast). We had the correct cord for that with us. It was inconvenient to not be able to use all of our computers at once, but the wired connection met our needs well enough.
2. We were only starting our trip with this hotel, so now we're comparing everything to this place, and it's set the standard really high.

Room Tip: We were in room 73 and it was great; balcony looked over the garden attached to the hotel restaurant...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Emily K
Perth
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Stayed at the Fierro 2 times in 12 days; both could not ask for anything more. Once for 4 nights, the other for a night. From the front reception staff, to the restaurant staff and the cleaners, it was just so friendly and helpful. The rooms were so clean, beds amazingly comfortable, facilities great and food amazing. Staff were helpful when needed but also respected your privacy. Traveling alone in Argentina, it was so nice to get a feel of comfort each night returning to the hotel. Thank you for the great experience and I will be back

Room Tip: Try everything on the menu Happy Hour on Friday is amazing
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

After 3 gruelling weeks of travelling sth America this was heaven.

The staff were outstanding as were the rooms, area - special acknowledgment of the unreal breakfasts!!
We were 2 woman travelling alone and couldn't have chosen a better hotel.

• Stayed October 2013