“Amazing tour of BA!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cultura Cercana Tours

Cultura Cercana Tours
Ranked #25 of 270 Tours in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: Our wide range of private tours -in private vehicles- are a very comfortable way of sightseeing and exploring our local culture. We offer quality private tours for everyone around many locations. We are an alternative to conventional tourism, but always seeking to provide a top quality service in local ambiences. In order to achieve maximum professionalism, we are a T & T Co. – Travel & Tourism Company – authorized by the Ministery of Tourism of Argentina.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing tour of BA!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

Thank you Fabian! We had a fantastic tour of Buenos Aires. Fabian is so knowledgable about everything surrounding BA's culture and history. We saw the Casa Rosada and all the key things we wanted to. We had a lovely lunch and Fabian went over and above for our group. It was me and two friends and my younger brother. We went to La Boca Juniors stadium and Fabian went out of his way to find him the vintage shirt he wanted. Loved every minute and would say this tour is a must for anyone visiting Buenos Aires.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank HollieB3

Alexandria, Virginia, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wonderful Day! Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

I took a tour with Andres today and it exceeded all of my expectations. I wanted to get an overview of the city so that I would know where to visit for the rest of the week. I'm in Buenos Aires alone, so I was a little intimidated and this tour put my mind at ease. I rarely go on professional tours, but now I wonder if I have been missing out. Sure, I can see all these things on my own, but all my information would be from Wikipedia.

I was so impressed with Andres, who is very friendly, professional and personable. At the start of the tour, he asked me what I was interested in and he was able to customize his approach accordingly. I found the information that he shared extremely interesting and entertaining. I especially enjoyed his stories in the Recoleta Cemetery. The lunch was also quite good. Also, if Spanish is not your first language and you choose to take the tour in Spanish, Andres has a very clear accent and is easy to understand.

It would have been impossible for me to get so much out of my first day in Buenos Aires without Andres. I am a teacher, so I will say A++++++++++++++++++++++++++!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jill W
Miami
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Great Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

One of the best decisions I made was hiring Cultura for a private tour. Fabian is just great. He knows so much. He is full of history and dates and tells you the story as if he had lived it himself. He drove us to La Boca, Recoleta, Palermo Soho, Downtown and he also took us to The pink house. We got lucky because our tour was on a holiday "Flag Day" so traffic was light. He was kind enough to take advantage of that and perhaps do a little more than usual for a 4 hour tour. We finish at the Recoleta Cemetery. That was just wow! He's just a really nice guy!

Thanks Fabian! You are great!!! Un abraso from Miami!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank jazzsmin
Memphis, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A great way to get the pulse of BA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

We did two tours with them, the B-side and the Delta Tigre. Both were awesome. BA is not a spot where you can get by with visiting a couple of locations and taking a few pictures. A helping hand is needed to scratch the surface in order to really see the city for what it is and was. Both of these tours accomplished that. The tour guides were very friendly and focused on the tourist needs. At the end you feel like you made new friends with them.

Visited April 2014
Frisco, Colorado
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“A wonderful experience traveling in Buenos Aires.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

We chose to tour Buenos Aires with this company, and our expectations were exceeded. The tours included two days in the city itself with Fabian, the Tigre Island area of the river delta hosted by Andres & Mirta, and a day trip via the Colonia Express Ferry to Colonia, Uruguay. The guides were friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We got to see the area in a way we could not have done any other way. If you are going to be in BA for a few days, don't miss this opportunity.

Visited December 2013