Soho Point
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$185
US$153
Hotels.com
Fierro Hotel Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
US$217
Dazzler Recoleta(Buenos Aires)
US$132
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
US$479
US$375
US$914
US$755
US$237
US$196
  • Pool
Bulnes Eco Suites(Buenos Aires)
US$157
US$103
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspalermo sohonice apartmentsmall kitchenwould definitely stay here againgreat location in palermocable tvwi ficomfortable bedmarianoneighborhoodpajamasnightlifebacafescouchtaxiargentina
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 February 2013

I have stayed in the Costa Rica apartment this time since I was recently father :) and I was looking for something bigger than a 1/1 .. Definitely I loved it, I have enjoyed the apartment with friends, cocking for them in the barbecue.
The apartment has excellent location, wi fi, telephone, etc etc.
I was very happy in this place and be back soon, I hope in this next Argentina summer.

Room Tip: Just enjoy and relax
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank alekrum
Reviewed 22 January 2013

I have stayed here several times during work trips to Buenos Aires. The studio apartments are comfortable and modern. The location is great. Cafes, restaurants and shopping just outside your door. The apartment complex is tucked behind another building and it has it's own gated access so security is good and it makes it quieter. Also, Mariano the owner is a great host and a good guy. These are the reasons why I keep returning here.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2013

We spent 2 nights at Soho Point in August 2012 and enjoyed our stay there. We stayed in room 5 (second floor). One positive was that the manager Mariano met us early on Saturday morning after an overnight flight from London and let us into the apartment early which was fantastic asn my wife and I were both tired and in need of a comfortable space! He also spent some time with us going through some recommendations and places to visit which was really useful as we had not been to BA before.The apartment was clean, well stocked and finished to a good standard. It is a studio style apartment (bedroom, living area and kitchen in one room) and was spacious and exactly what we needed. It is bang in the middle of Palermo Soho and great for all the bars, restauarants and shops. Overall it was a really nice apartment and we enjoyed our stay there> we would recommend this place and definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2012

This place is great. So relaxed, quiet. A really nice place to recharge yourself after experiencing Buenos Aires. Everything is clean and modern, just like shown in the pictures. You do not feel as though you are in a hotel, rather you feel as though you are in a familiar place (which is a good thing in my opinion)

The location is great. Walking distance to all of Palermo Soho. And it is only about 35-50 pesos (AUD 6-8 dollars) to the center of the city, so not very expensive. In fact, taxis are the best way to get around.

There are many restaurants in the area, there are bars/nightclubs around Palermo Soho as well.

It is safe to walk around at any time in the day or night, there are lots of people walking around and it is a buzzing area. Absolutely no problems whatsoever.
Taxis are always very easy to get. If you have trouble with this, the host can organize a taxi for you as well.

(Mariano, the owner) is very friendly, welcoming and helpful with tips about Buenos Aires (as he is a local). Makes you feel welcome from the first moment. and talks great English. Same comment about the other people working with him, they are all very helpful and attend to your queries.

With money, the best thing would be to either use dollars in the restaurants, as they usually give you a "good" exchange rate. Mariano may also be able to help you out.

In summary, if you are going to Buenos Aires, I recommend this place.

Room Tip: All the rooms looked pretty much the same. One on the ground floor is more convenient I guess. But they are all similar.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mike D
Reviewed 10 November 2012

My friend and I visited Soho Point for 10 nights and had a wonderful time. Mariano was the best host one could hope for when visting Buenos Aires. He was very professional and helpful in providing recommendations for local restaurants and nightlife.

The place itself is exactly as pictured and is very secure. I always felt safe in the apartment and the area as it is in a fantastic location of Buenos Aires. Mariano was very accommodating of our travel schedule, and even called taxis for us.

There was a daily maid service and fresh linens + towels were always available upon request. I highly recommend Soho Point.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends