The four star consensus is accurate for Hotel Pulitzer. You certainly will not get blown away by this place, but you also will have little need to worry about your basic needs. . . . My +/- review:
* Location - The hotel is one block away from Av Florida and right near Plaza San Martin. Easy walk to Recoleta, too. For our purposes, it was a great place to spend the final night of a long trip without having to worry about commuting/taxi hassles.
* Breakfast - Am ample and spacious spread, with a large variety of fresh fruit. Thumb's up.
* Cleanliness/Service - The front desk guy was great, and took care of ordering our taxi from Taxi Ezeiza to go to the airport.
* Room Size - Our room was pretty small. Not trip-over-your-feet small, but certainly smaller than we'd usually get for that price range (~$120 USD). Then again, we had a great location. . . .
* Decorations - While the lobby is nice, our room came straight out of the 1980s, especially the funky carpeting. Wouldn't say we received a great deal of ambiance, but, then again, we weren't looking for that on the final night of our trip.
All in all, Hotel Pulitzer proved to be a solid stay. If you're looking for a reasonably priced place in the heart of the city, it would be hard to do much better.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splitty, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Pulitzer Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.