“Below average food and disgusting rest rooms”
Review of Niza - CLOSED

Niza
Cuisines: Argentinian
Neighbourhood: Retiro
Neighbourhood: Retiro
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Vegetable soup was very good. Everything else was exceptionally bad. Go up the street to filo instead...

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Walking in the Retiro region I found this restaurant and stopped by. I asked for the drinks menu and the waiter didn't bring it, just told the prices. Since I was going to have dinner there, I asked for a 3/4 Quilmes and it was 70 pesos, but I paid for it. The next day I thought that it was really expensive, more than the normal. So, I decided to go there again to see the real price in the menu, and it was 42 pesos!!!! The waiter justified that the price was due to Saint Patrick days, what's the point? The truth is, since I was a tourist, the price doubled! It's a shame!

Reviewed 4 February 2013

Place is a little dirty for one to be comfortable eating anything other than bread and croissants. Nice staff.

Reviewed 21 November 2012

A block behind the Plaza Marriott it is convenient for coffee and a medialuna in the morning while reading the newspapers.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

My first option was closed so I decided to try here.
It took a while until someone came to take my order.
The empanada I got was frozen in the middle, what else can I say. Looks like the people around me preferred to have just a coffee, maybe it's better only in that.
I preferred much more the restaurant right the next door.