“Excellent Pizza Place in Buenos Aires !!!”
Review of Los Inmortales

Los Inmortales
Ranked #352 of 5,534 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Nicolás
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Los Inmortales is and excellent pizza place in Buenos Aires . We order a meat lover pizza, it was our creation, all the pizzas in the menú have some vegetable on it and my son doesn't like it so we order a special one !! The crust was so thin and soft that you can eat the whole slice including the edges. Well locate in the center of Buenos Aires . My only complain was the service, very poor service they even forget our appetizers . I noticed that all the waiters are not like that but in my case I get the slowest of all !!! Anyway the best pizza that I taste in my 4 day trip visit to Buenos Aires !!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,132)

Reviewed 15 July 2014

for an experienced traveler the best is to know different places but a pizzeria was necessary for buenos aires with the customs and special ingredients I loved this pizzaria by far the best in buenos aires and in all argentina

Thank Niel in Buenos ... B
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I was with a group of friends and we decided to dine here after walking across the city. Big mistake! It was probably the worst meal I had in Buenos Aires, and the server was so rude I wanted to walk out of the restaurant. Not only did he seem to find questions about the food personally insulting, when a member of my party tried to ask him about the pizza, he held up his hand, turned, and walked away. I was completely shocked by this attitude.
I had a salad, which contained brown edged lettuce and overcooked chicken. Other people in the group had pizza, which had a strange-tasting sauce. Save yourself some time and don't dine here...there are far better pizza places in BsAs.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

The walls are covered with all the great names of Argentina's past, from football to tennis players, actors and other rock stars. Very good pizza, OK empanadas (we are very picky!) Exciting location, fun walking afterwards.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

If pizza (thin crust) is what you like, then Los inmortales its the place. Just ask for the garlic, tomato sauce combination, together with a "balon" (mild lager, draft beer).