Intersur Recoleta
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
US$452
US$380
  • Pool
Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
US$165
US$136
  • Breakfast included
Awwa Suites & Spa(Buenos Aires)
US$107
US$89
  • Pool
NH Buenos Aires City(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$154
US$127
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Circus Hostel & Hotel(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$33
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat locationgood sizenice hotelhot milkwalking distancebuffet breakfastfree wifithree nightseva peroncomfortable roomssafe areahotel is locatednice staythe hotel stafffirst floorlate at nightstreet noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

Can't beat the location really! Think that what the hotel lacks in room and amenities it makes up for In location and the restaurant is excellent. I also stayed at regal pacific and they had much nicer more comfortable rooms with better amenities and costs around the same as this hotel but it does not have a great location. It's about 2km from this hotel in Retiro so depends if you want location or better hotel for same $$$
I think intersur is clean comfortable and adequate just not great! I am a travel agent and have stayed at many hotels

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank alwaystravelling73
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Best thing about this hotel was Santiago. What a help, he meet all our needs. I thought a great hotel for the price. Good breakfast included and good front desk service. I liked the rooms although my sister thought the beds hard and she was given a handicapped bathroom so high toilet and no tub just a shower and tile everywhere. HA. Very good location near great restaurants.

Room Tip: Get a jr suite, I liked the 8th floor and make sure you get a regular bathroom. Not handicapped.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Perfect location for exploring the city by foot. Very helpful staff especially the bell boy who helped me with computer access. Reception was always busy and more staff would help here. However, lovely room, great breakfast and super helpful staff make this hotel well worth a visit.

Room Tip: I had a room overlooking walls with not view but it was fine.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2013

The hotel was OK for my one-night stay. My room was on the second floor on the street, so it was noisy. It didn't bother me but ask for a room off the street if you're noise-sensitive. The staff was helpful, even though the front desk was always busy. The free breakfast buffet was substantial and the adjacent business lounge was fairly quiet and spacious for working, I appreciated the large in-room safe, which accommodated computers/cameras etc. especially because I felt security was lax for a big city hotel. I was very surprised that the door had one traditional lock/key. There's no double lock or chain on the inside, which frankly made me nervous. The biggest negative: when I turned on the a/c unit in the morning a distinct "bathroom" odor pervaded the room. I had to turn it off and open the window.

Room Tip: Ask for room on higher floor, not facing avenida Callao
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank FancyDay
Reviewed 26 November 2013

This hotel is very well located in Buenos Aires and overall we had a good experience there for three nights. Unfortunately our middle night was very disturbed by noisy neighbours and despite phoning the hotel night reception several times the noise continued until after 3.00am and started again at 6.30am. Breakfast was ok not exceptional. We would choose same area again as it is safe and has great restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
IntersurRecoleta, Director Comercial at Intersur Recoleta, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your words. Your valuable feedback allows us to work harder on improving our service, our gold is to provide you a pleasant stay.

I'll be sharing your thoughtful comments with our team.

We hope to receive it again,

Kind Regards,