“A few days in Buenos Aires”
Review of Dazzler Recoleta

Dazzler Recoleta
Ranked #118 of 443 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 17 March 2014

On my way to Ushuai I spent a few days in BA and was delighted with the location and the facility that I was booked into. It was especially hot in BA over the few days I was there and the swimming pool at the hotel was a welcome relief. In a great location for walking and sightseeing, I was able to go out alone at night for meal. Breakfast available each morning was ample and a room service meal on one night was tasty and well presented. I was more than happy with my stay there and would recommend it in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: my room o=overlooked the Recoleta cemetery.. and down onto the pool so that was probably nicer than...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank ed730
There are newer reviews for Dazzler Recoleta

Reviewed 22 February 2014

This hotel is in the Recoleta region of Buenos Ares. A very pleasant neighborhood. A very short stroll to the Recoleta cemetary. The hotel has a modern facade, and is finished ina modern style. The rooms are immaculate. The beds are comfortable. We had a very pleasant breakfast the next morning. A spacious bright, airy room, with enough tables scattered around with adequate space between. Reasonably quiet. Just a pleasant way to start the day
We were part of a large group staying over night before boarding a cruise liner. The staff handled the group heavy baggage smoothly and efficiently. Although it was a mob scene when several buses arrived simultaneously, the staff very shortly had bags in our rooms, and keys distributed. The following morning was equally efficient.
Shops in the neighborhood are pleasant.
Seemed a safe neighborhood to walk in.
No frills, just a great place to get a good nights rest.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in upper stories, with a view of the cemetery
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Fën H, Gerente at Dazzler Recoleta, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Guest,

We would like to express our gratitude for sending your comments.

We are very glad to know that you enjoyed your time at Dazzler Recoleta Hotel. We are all the time working in improve our service and rooms, so all our guest can have an exceptional stay.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback.

Best Regards,

Carlos Gareis
Manager

Reviewed 29 January 2014

The location of this hotel is really convenient. In the middle of Recoleta neighborhood, just around the corner is the famous Recoleta cemetery, opposite the Mall next to the many beautiful cafes and restaurants. The rooms are spacious, clean and cozy, all of them overlooking the famous cemetery with mini-bar and a big bed. The staff was very friendly to certain disadvantages. Breakfast is served on the ground floor (in front of the pool) and is quite complete. Features a well-equipped fitness center plus a sauna and outdoor pool with full sun from 9 am until almost 16 pm. Free wi-fi in all rooms. Overall it was a very good experience at this hotel with good value for your money.

1  Thank MinistryGM
Fën H, Gerente at Dazzler Recoleta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear guets,

Thank you very much for taking the time in writing your comments.

We are very glad to know that you enjoyed the hotel. Definitely the location of the hotel is excellent, close to all the most important points in Recoleta.

We hope to be your preference hotel the next time you come to Buenos Aires.

Sincerelly,

Carlos Gareis
Gerente

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Lovely hotel, in a great location. The rooms are large, new and clean. The staff are friendly and helpful, and speak English. The Hotel is well priced. My only criticism is that the breakfast could be better- it is very simple. I recommend this hotel, and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My first impression of the Dazzler Recoleta was great as my husband and I arrived around 7:30am from the airport and they were able to get us into our room right away. We were exhausted so it was great. The bed was huge and very comfortable, curtains kept all the light out, another plus. They could only get us into a first floor room since we were there early, but we didn't care. Street noise was amazingly low in the room, didn't affect our sleeping at all.
Breakfast is pretty good, pretty standard for hotels in Argentina.
There is even an outdoor pool and sun deck which i didn't get a chance to enjoy. It looked nice, though. Service overall was great. The front desk also let us check out late and called a cab for us. The cost was pretty cheap, i used booking.com and paid in advance, which i think helped reduce the price a bit. I would definitely stay here again in my next visit to BA.

Room Tip: Street view is nice and even if staying on a low floor, the street noise is minimal.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Fën H, Dirección at Dazzler Recoleta, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Dear Bonnie,

Thank you for writing such a positive review following your stay at the Dazzler Recoleta.
We are delighted that you had a great experience and that you enjoyed our property and the different amenities we offer.

Sincerily,

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I made two bookings. one of them i had to cancel. unfortunately the hotel cancelled the wrong one. when i wanted to check in, they were fully booked. but they charged my credit card for the first booking as now show - which was not my fault.

Neither did they apologize nor did l receive an answer on my mails asking to refund my the wrong charging of my credit card - which l had to do over the credit card company. sorry, this is not the fine art of hospitality and a really pure customer service for such a hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank roland t
Reviewed 13 December 2013

This could be a much better hotel. Staff were efficient but not approachable when I wanted more information about the local area. I was given a map but the staff seemed too busy to give me any further advice. This did not appear to be a good hotel for tourists although the location was great, No information about anything in the room, no instructions for TV. Computer access or air con and only tourist info was hidden away in the computer room upstairs. No bar, restaurant only open at certain times.
Hotel has a nice pool but as it was raining I couldn't use it and there did not appear to be a lounge area, certainly I was not told about one and it wasn't immediately obvious.
I had a early flight and the hotel said they couldn't provide me with a take away breakfast as the staff don't start until 6 am. What would it take to provide some fruit, yogourt, juice etc
Rooms were nice and clean although there was a small generator outside my window which was quite noisy.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo