“Anne Marie was so helpful...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos)

FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos)
Ranked #114 of 717 things to do in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos is for those of you in Buenos Aires not content with merely watching or talking about the nation’s favorite sport but actually playing! Hour-long, 5-a-side games are organized throughout the week and playing levels vary from beginner to seasoned-pro. Games are usually competitive but always good-natured. You may also stick around for post-game beers, delicious asado's and more! We hope to see you on the pitch!
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Anne Marie was so helpful...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

I emailed about a playing/training opportunity for my 14 yr old daughter, but FC BAFA didn't offer any, but that didn't stop Anne Marie. She helped set up an hour training session for my daughter with Christian from CEFUT with some younger local boys. What a fun experience for my daughter and me!

Muchas gracias Anne Marie!

2 Thank Shin-Jeff

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Best place to play soccer in Buenos Aires!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

I was looking to stay active and play soccer when I ever I felt like playing. With the FC BAFA I found the perfect place. I love that you can just sign up for a session (even if you are just by your own or at the last minute as there are always enough players), go there, and just get on the pitch and play some competitive soccer with lots of fun. Lots of internationals and locals. For me it was a perfect way to get to know all kinds of people, especially in the beginning of my exchange semester stay in Buenos Aires. They also offer other activities outside the soccer halls. I did skydiving with BAFA, incredible experience. Check out their offers at their webpage! Also really nice (especially to me as I am a student) prices of all activities are really fair, I can't complain! The pitches are nice (artificial turf). There are two in a big soccer hall. The pitches are not in the best shape though but I guess I am just saying this used to European standards and compared to the other pitches in Bueno Aires they are still in a good shape. Finally, something which gives the whole package of BAFA the extra kick, is their awesome staff. Great people who enjoy their work and love what they are doing.

Visited October 2013
Dublin, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“an excelent way to meet people in Baires”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

Good atmosphere, good way to keep fit. for meeting people or just getting out for a run when it's cold!

Visited August 2013
Arles, France
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The Best & Easyest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

The Bafa is the best & the easyest way to play football in Buenos Aires !
I could find there competitive football games and very good friends.

Many thanks to Mike, David, Anne and all the staff !

Visited July 2013
BAfutbolamigos, Owner at FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos), responded to this review, 30 August 2013
Thanks so much, we're glad you had fun and found it easy to use. Feel free to come back and join us whenever you're back in town! All the best from the BAFA Family!
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

The only bad thing I can say about FC Bafa is that I didn´t know about it before until I was staying for 2 months in Buenos Aires. It is a great way to meet people and I always had a blast! The staff and owners are always helpful and friendly. I recommend it to everyone!

Visited March 2013
Thanks for the kind words, Rami! Yeah man, we're glad you found out about us through Jeffrey! We're about to have another Actividay & tournament coming up. Wish you were here. All the best to you in Denmark buddy!