“Great experience”

FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos)
Ranked #122 of 775 things to do in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos is for those of you in Buenos Aires not content with merely watching or talking about the nation’s favorite sport but actually playing! Hour-long, 5-a-side games are organized throughout the week and playing levels vary from beginner to seasoned-pro. Games are usually competitive but always good-natured. You may also stick around for post-game beers, delicious asado's and more! We hope to see you on the pitch!
Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Dave, Mike and the rest of the BAFA guys are a delightful group, I've been playing 5 years and it
sucks that I didn't meet them even sooner. Took a while, but just wanted to come here and rate my experience. If you're in BA and looking for fun football, friends,or just the chance to get a little sweaty, look these guys up for sure. So yeah, stop wasting time and come get a game, you'd be nuts not to! See you on the pitch burros~

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Omid G

Frankfurt, Germany
“The soccer institution in Buenos Aires”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

If you're looking for a place to play high level soccer with nice people from all over the world, BAFA is the place to go! But BAFA has more than that to offer: Besides the soccer games, tournaments and well organized trips it was in particular the "buena onda" of the staff that made me enjoy my time there so much. There's absolutely no doubt I will join BAFA again the next time I get back to BsAs.

Visited January 2014
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Fun, well organized and decent standard”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Was a please sure playing footy with the the folks at BAFA, it is a well run organization with friendly faces always on hand to make sure things are going well. The standard isn't too shabby either.

Visited November 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Anne Marie is amazing, great staff!”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I loved playing soccer at BAFA! I have never played before but I felt really welcomed and will be back to play next time im in town!

Visited December 2013
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Anne Marie was so helpful...”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

I emailed about a playing/training opportunity for my 14 yr old daughter, but FC BAFA didn't offer any, but that didn't stop Anne Marie. She helped set up an hour training session for my daughter with Christian from CEFUT with some younger local boys. What a fun experience for my daughter and me!

Muchas gracias Anne Marie!

2 Thank Shin-Jeff