“Super Feet”

FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos)
Ranked #134 of 817 things to do in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos is for those of you in Buenos Aires not content with merely watching or talking about the nation’s favorite sport but actually playing! Hour-long, 5-a-side games are organized throughout the week and playing levels vary from beginner to seasoned-pro. Games are usually competitive but always good-natured. You may also stick around for post-game beers, delicious asado's and more! We hope to see you on the pitch!
Reviewed 23 February 2014

"Everything I know about morality and the obligations of men, I owe it to football''
- Albert Camus

Quite simply one of the best things you can do in Buenos Aires.

1  Thank Benjamin W
"matches"
in 11 reviews
"expats"

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I am from the US and spent a semester in Buenos Aires taking classes and living with a host family. Fortunately, my roommate had the opportunity to intern for BAFA during our 4 months there. After meeting the BAFA crew and feeling the support/happiness on the pitch after my first game, I knew that BAFA would be a good place for me. Not only was I able to find a safe and fun place to play a sport that I love, but I met my closest friends in Argentina through BAFA. Between soccer games to asados to pub crawls to community outreach, I spent my favorite Argentine memories with the BAFA family. This group gives you the ability to meet friends from all over the world as well as locals who are able to show you the ropes. Skill levels of all kind are always welcomed on the field - as long as you have a good attitude! The BAFA motto is to always have fun and enjoy one another, an idea that couldn't be better exemplified by the incredible staff at BAFA. They are all extremely committed to their jobs and have the genuine motivation to do good in order for others to have fun. I couldn't recommend this attraction more! It was hands-down my favorite part of Argentina and is responsible for many of the lifelong friendships and memories that I hold in my heart!
I LOVE YOU BAFA! Sending so much love from the states. The gringas miss you guys! Can't wait to see you all again! Besos

2  Thank Isabella C
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I loved being part of BAFA during the almost two years I lived in Argentina.
It was great to find friendly people that shared my passion for soccer and being able to play quality soccer even if I didn't know many people in the city at first.
It is also awesome to be able to meet people from all over the world and build long lasting relationships with them.
A definite must for soccer lovers who visit Buenos Aires.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Dave, Mike and the rest of the BAFA guys are a delightful group, I've been playing 5 years and it
sucks that I didn't meet them even sooner. Took a while, but just wanted to come here and rate my experience. If you're in BA and looking for fun football, friends,or just the chance to get a little sweaty, look these guys up for sure. So yeah, stop wasting time and come get a game, you'd be nuts not to! See you on the pitch burros~

1  Thank Omid G