“A must do if you are a soccer player!”

FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos)
Ranked #118 of 746 things to do in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos is for those of you in Buenos Aires not content with merely watching or talking about the nation’s favorite sport but actually playing! Hour-long, 5-a-side games are organized throughout the week and playing levels vary from beginner to seasoned-pro. Games are usually competitive but always good-natured. You may also stick around for post-game beers, delicious asado's and more! We hope to see you on the pitch!
Saratoga, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A must do if you are a soccer player!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Even though I was in BA for 2 months, I only found out about this 2 weeks before I left unfortunately! I wish I could have done this twice a week the entire time I was there! Really great people and the perfect blend of casual and competitive play. Highly recommend!

Visited April 2014

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Fun and friendly BAFA!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

BAFA is such a brilliant club to be a part of! It's a realy great way to meet people, not only is everyone really friendly but I've had some really fun nights out with everyone as well! I haven't played a football match yet (purely out of lazyness) but I will soon! The great thing about BAFA is you can play competitively or for fun, so for someone like me who hasn't played football since Primary (elementary) school it doesn't feel intimidating at all. The staff are also really welcoming! If youre in Buenos Aires you must come along and say hi!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Get your futbol fix & so much more...”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

BAFA is one of the best things to happen to me in BA. The games are fun and fast paced, the people are welcoming, kind and inclusive no matter your level. The staff provide an incredible level of service, even organizing an easter egg hunt after our women's game last week. This is one of the most simple and rewarding ways to find great friends and community, while getting your futbol fix in BsAs. Can't recommend it enough!

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome BAFA is Awesome”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I consider BAFA a great idea, a great idea for meet people, doing variations of things, learn football ( if you don't know how to play like me ) and doing unforgetable trips with really cool people from all over the world, awesome BAFA is AWESOME! : )

1 Thank WaldoLara
Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super Feet”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

"Everything I know about morality and the obligations of men, I owe it to football''
- Albert Camus

Quite simply one of the best things you can do in Buenos Aires.

Visited February 2014