“Who know Iphone could take such fantastic Pics!!”

Foto Ruta Buenos Aires
Ranked #36 of 285 Tours in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: Foto Ruta is a fun and creative way to see the city of Buenos Aires. Foto Ruta offers a selection of tours, experiences and excursions that are designed to show participants the 'real and genuine side of Argentina's capital. Foto Ruta weekly brings the city and its streets to life through a series of clues and tips that participants capture on camera. You don't need to be good at photography to enjoy Foto Ruta photo tours, they are about unlocking your creativity, meeting people and getting a different perspective of Buenos Aires
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Who know Iphone could take such fantastic Pics!!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

The iphonography tour was fabulous. I now take pictures with alot more thought!! Palermo was a fantastic location, it offers so many opportunities to capture. Joss was great, she was so good answering questions and picked great cafes to meet at!! Would highly recommend it, give yourself a good 4 hours!!

Visited October 2013

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“You won't see the real Buenos Aires unless you do a Foto Ruta tour”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

To start, my guide for the tour, Emma, took me through a well thought out overview of important aspects to consider in creative, street photography. I won't give away the secrets, but I thoroughly recommend attending one of Foto Ruta's tours currently in Buenos Aires, Santiago and New York, if you are in the area.
Having a guide allowed me to take photos that I would be too afraid to take. That is, photos of people in Buenos Aires. Thanks to Emma I learnt that it isn't that difficult to ask people if you can take their photo!

Visited September 2013
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A fantastic alternative experience in the City”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I was recommended Foto Ruta by my hotel and was delighted i had taken them up on the recommendation. As someone who appreciates looking at photography but lacks ability when it comes to doing it myself, i didnt expect to

Visited August 2013
Buenos Aires, Argentina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Unique Photo Tour in Buenos Aires”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I've only been in Buenos Aires for a few weeks but Foto Ruta's IPhonography tour was a great introduction into the Palermo neighborhood. Joss, one of the owners and the guide for the tour was very knowledgeable and was so great at answering any questions that the group had about photography. We met at this adorable cafe and went over a bunch of different items about IPhonography and how we can improve taking photos on our smartphones. We spent a few hours exploring the area with our phones and then wrapped it up at another cafe over some wine.

The tour group had various experience in photography and she did a great job of making it interesting for all experience levels. It was a very relaxed environment and a unique way to explore the city. It didn't feel super touristy which I really liked. I'd highly recommend it to anyone in the area!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Hannah H
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really fun and different way to get to know Buenos Aires!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have been living in Buenos Aires for the past 3.5 years and I was dying to try a Foto Ruta tour, but I wanted to wait until I had a friend visiting from home to do it with me. Luckily, I finally got someone out here and was able to do one of their Foto Ruta Weekly excursions. Even though I was already familiar with the area it was a super interesting way to experience the neighborhood through new eyes. The premise of taking photos based on a set of "clues" was really fun and creative and it was great to see the variety of interpretations that every participant had.

I definitely highly recommend Foto Ruta, not only for tourists coming through (my friend absolutely loved it!), but also for people who have been living here and want to have a new and fun experience in this amazing city!

Visited November 2012