Great place if you want to stay away of the busy BsAs downtown.
If the cab driver doesn't know the address of the hotel, just say to drop you off at Gurruchaga and Corrientes, walk couple blocks and you will find the hotel sign on the corner.
This location is the best option you can find if you want to shop at Palermo district and Villa Crespo outlets.
The rates are very reasonable for the room you will get. The beds are confortable, and the room is clean. This hotel doesn't offer breakfast, so a good tip is to cross the street and get a latte with 2 medialunas (croissants) for less than U$2.00 at Ristretto Cafe. That's really cheap for a good cup of joe. You can also find a small grocery store next door of the hotel.
- 2 blocks of the Subte Malabia
- Friendly Staff
- Frontdesk borrow a power adapter for US type laptop
- Reading lamps
- Free WiFi
- Computers in every floor
- Cable TV (mostly Argentinean channels)
- Good price
- Great Location
- New building (opened in November 2011)
- A little noise during the daytime
Overall, I recommend to everyone who is coming to Buenos Aires.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- POP Hotel, the first Budget Boutique Hotel in Buenos Aires. POP Budget Boutique Hotel is a hotel where you can make new friends. It is located in Villa Crespo, the new outlet zone, near the main access to commercial and touristy points. Whether for business or for pleasure, POP satisfies your needs, and gives you the best rates for your stay in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Pop Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.