“Nice for afternoon tea”

Ranked #1,154 of 5,179 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Palermo
Reviewed 11 January 2013

Simple, homey decor... And good tasty choice for afternoon snacks, such as good toasted bread, medialunas, scones.... Plus juices, teas and coffees. The friendly service and wifi adds up to a great afternoon with friends or alone.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

My husband and I stopped into Sans Cafe and Bar sunday, just as the market was setting up in SoHo Palmero (it opens later then expected)

We were so delighted! The serving portions were large!! Fresh made bread sandwiches, I had a Chef Salad and it was fantastic!! They make fresh baked goods to die for - the atmosphere was beautiful - go upstairs and enjoy the great outdoor patio or inside for some a.c. on a warm day.

Reviewed 23 December 2012

If you are in the mood for something a little healthier or just something that is different than 1 pound of beef, you should really consider this restaurant.

The restaurant is located on the south side of Plaza Cortazar so you will be in the middle of local vendors and a throng of people. I don't say this as a bad thing, on the contrary, I think this makes the place feel more alive.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

Tried quite a few restaurants/cafes in BA and I can say this one by far was my favorite for sandwiches/lunch. Huge terrace and located right in Plaza Serrano! The prices are a little bit higher, but seemingly average for Palermo. Waitstaff was great and the place was really full when I went. The highlight was definitely their bread/menu options. I could really tell they knew their bread, tasted amazing and was extremely better than even some bakeries I have tried! Also had licuados and some interesting sandwich combos. Definitely recommend for an afternoon outside!

Reviewed 24 October 2012

I loved the vibe in this place and their bread was to die for ! We sat there for hours while it poured outside. Something about it reminded me of NYC