“Really good coffee”

Full City Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 190 Coffee & Tea in Buenos Aires
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Palermo
Description: Full City Coffee House is the place in Buenos Aires to enjoy 100% Colombian coffee as well as great food in a friendly environment. We roast our own varieties of Colombian coffees locally for a fresher bean and a quality cup and offer it in bags of 250g and 500g for you to enjoy it at home. Come and discover us.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Really good coffee”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I come to this place very often, must try the Cafe Au Lait, prepared in a french press, its AMAZING! this is coming from a coffee lover. Its a great place to come and hang out with friends, drink really good coffee while catching up on your latest read or get some work or studying done.

• Korean first
Phoenix, Arizona
“Best Coffee in BA”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

After reading rave reviews about Full City Coffee House online, my family and I decided to check out this place while in Buenos Aires, and we were not disappointed. The coffee was *delicious* - lusciously smooth, rich, and easily the best that we had while in Argentina. My husband and daughter each got the classic cafe con leche, while I got a lagrima, a classic argentine drink that is made with steamed milk and just a few drops of coffee (or "tears" as the drink suggests). I ended up ordering two because it was so spectacular, and a few days after our visit to Full City, I'm still raving about that beatific drink! We also got the tostadas with fresh crema and jam. One word - heavenly. I'll definitely be coming here again!

One note - this place feels pretty American, so if you're looking for something more authentically argentine, this might not be the place for you.

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Best coffee in Buenos Aires!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Popped in here with a group of friends, great drinks, free wifi and friendly staff!

I had a lovely frappé which was made to perfection and the café con leché was made with good fresh coffee beans. A great place to hangout, also helped that it was outside my hotel!!!

“Best coffee in BA”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

If you're looking for quality coffee, go to Full City.
Friendly staff and cool atmosphere.
Has a great breakfast and lunch menu.
Great wifi too.

1 Thank MonDarcy
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Best coffee in Buenos aires”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I was there every single day for the past month: for breakfast and staying all day to study/work.
The place is really nice and cosy, the waitresses are nice, and the coffee… oh my god: amazing!!!
I finally found a place to replace the Starbucks, and it's way more intimate and feels like home.

They also have yummy cakes!

I want to thank them, especially Mélanie and Camillo, for everything: the support, the laughs, the football cheering, the special coffees.

• Visited June 2014