“Very Bad Experience”

Intensive 20-Hour Spanish Course Buenos Aires
US$360.00*
Intensive 30-Hour Spanish Course in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: Expanish Spanish School in Buenos Aires offers students a unique language learning experience by combining Spanish courses and authentic cultural experiences, enabling students to fully immerse themselves in the culture of Argentina. The Expanish formula achieves academic excellence through a combination of great teachers, small classes, and a solid academic framework. Our high-quality teaching staff and proven teaching methods will help students learn Spanish as quickly as possible.
milano italy
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Very Bad Experience”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Very bad experience with unpleasant Admissions Advisor. There are many other schools in Buenos Aires where the staff treat the students with respect and politeness.

Visited December 2013
4 Thank giannino176

• Polish first
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The best place to study spanish in BA! Great crew and environment in the school. Go and see for yourself! It's worth it

Visited March 2014
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Spanish School in Buenos Aires!!”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I have recently completed my time here in Buenos Aires, at ´Expanish´. I have had a fantastic experience with this language school. The staff here are incredibly friendly, and my particular teacher was fantastic! He helped me a great deal and helped me to vastly improve my spnaish language in a short space of time. he was always more than hapy to help me with any other questions or quieries. As well as the tuition, I enjoyed taking part in a variety of the activities which Expanish offers. This also helped me to put my spanish to practice as well as meeting other students from the school. Reception were always more than willing to help me with any general questions about the city, as well as Expanish related ones. Overall had a very positive experience and would highly recommend this language school to anyone wanting to improve their spanish or anyone wanting to learn from scratch. The levels range from basics to advanced, and the classes are small and focused :):)

Visited November 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Spanish Classes in Buenos Aires 2013”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I have been living in Venezuela for the past 3 years but I just could not get comfortable with speaking Spanish.I was very shy to even try, even though I understood some to much. I did a lot of research when looking for a Spanish School and Expanish met all my expectations and more. I felt like I was placed with a classes that was challenging and really pushed me to learn and at the same time not over whelming at all. The class size allowed for one on one attention and able to practice spanish regularly by starting with conversations about real things, reading and learning while learning about Argenitna culture and writing and presenting in Spanish about things important to us. It was two weeks worth while and I wish I had time to do more...So....Thanks Expanish, I not only learned more and built on what I have been learning but I found my confidence and more I have completely fallen in love with the Spanish Language. Expnaish provide you with so much support and care in each classs and in the activities. I will always remember the maté on the beach and playing Spanish Taboo on the rocks of the river by the natural reserve...or walking around La Boca and understanding the tour in Spanish. If you can get Sonya as a teacher, then you would be very lucky as I was.....

Visited June 2013
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A great way...”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

to learn Spanish and to meet lots of like-minded people who are travelling in South America. As well as learning Spanish you can also get lots of travel tips from the other students - best buses, best planes, best places to stay, etc., etc.I spent four weeks with Expanish and enjoyed every minute of it and am looking forward to going back as soon as I can

Visited June 2012