“Yummy and elegant, too”

Neighbourhood: Palermo
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Yummy and elegant, too”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

We had dinner at Sanbenito for the first time last week. We both had the lamb with carrot puree and potatoes. You could cut the meat with a fork, it was so tender. The carrot puree was delicious... still wondering how they made it. And the layered potatoes were wonderful. We shared a half carafe of recommended merlot, which was very good. Cost US$76 plus tip. The restaurant is new, has modern decor and high ceilings... a very cllean look. The service was top notch. We will return. I made the reservation online, which was very handy.

• Visited May 2012

Arlington, Texas
“Outstanding! A must when visiting Argentina”
Reviewed 7 May 2012 via mobile

I travel globally for business and this is the best place I have ever eaten at ever. The wines are amazing from the Mendoza region and there is not one item I couldn't recommend from the menu. This is a hidden gem in BA. I have never felt so good after eating and will be going again on my next trip to Argentina. Once this restaurant is Discovered it will undoubtedly be visited by those of us who appreciate culinary excellence. Go and see for yourself. You will not be disappointed!