“Great Location”
Part of the garden view
Floor Plan
Mix
Main door
Main bedroom (there are two of them)
kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Willtrave...
Toronto
“Desperately needs sprucing up”
Reviewed 14 January 2014 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

The best thing about this apartment is the location for all the reasons stated in the listing. It gets full marks for that.
Where the listing is misleading, though, is it says it has 3 bedrooms/for 6 guests. In fact it has two bedrooms, each with a double/queen bed, plus 2 single beds placed in what was the dining corner of the living room where there is no privacy from the rest of the apartment.
To be honest, I can't imagine 4 people sharing this apartment, never mind 6, as there is only room for 2 people to eat at the only table which is in the small, minimally equipped kitchen. And there is really only one comfortable chair to sit in in the living room (beyond an upright chair and a shabby old two seater who's springs have sprung. The full bathroom (there is a half bathroom as well with toilet & sink) has no bath, just a shower which desperately needs a new shower head. The bedroom windows rattle in the wind. The air con units are old and so loud you couldn't possibly sleep with them on. The balcony is a bonus, but it has nothing on it, no table or chairs, not even a plant and it's pretty grubby. In fact the whole place needed a really really, good clean. What a shame. It could be a great spot but as of Nov. 2013, when we were there, this apartment was badly in need of care and attention.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
14 Jan 2014
From time to time, you find people that even when they ask for favors, and you honor them, still they ask for more. I really liked these couple of white hair ladies, they remembered my grandmother. I thought they were kind and nice. I also like them even now, after they gave the apartment the lowest rating in 5 years.
Everything is fixed and clean. You can read the other reviews (also the apartment has more than 30 positive on airbnb).
Sorry that we have no plants. It is kind of difficult when you have an apartment that sees more than 200 people a year.
I guess you can't get everybody happy. But then again, I am going to keep trying one more time.
Fresh Meadows. NY
Reviewed 4 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Older travelers
4 Oct 2012
Thanks for your feedback Charo, I will put the third bathroom in availability! =)
Sweden
Reviewed 29 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

MD
Reviewed 24 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

MONTEVIDEO
Reviewed 22 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

22 Jun 2012
Thank you very much Valentin. It was my pleasure to have you as guest and I hope soon come along with your family!
India
Reviewed 31 May 2012 for a stay in March 2012

People with disabilities Older travelers
31 May 2012
Priya and colleagues were very friendly and kind as guests. I hope the will be coming to Argentina many more times.
Montreal
Reviewed 23 May 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
23 May 2012
Julian and Caroline were fantastic guests and I wish they will be planning ahead a new trip to Buenos Aires.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing