“A pleasure to have been back”

InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires
Ranked #31 of 440 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I return on a regular basis to Buenos Aires on vacation, at least once to three times a year. One major draw to coming back is coming to the Intercontinental...feels like a second home. Really professional and attentive staff. They make the stay a pleasure. Been here two months and look so very forward to coming back soon!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
InterContinentalBsAs, Guest Relations Supervisor at InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Guest,

What a delight to read that you have a fantastic experience at InterContinental Buenos Aires every time you visit our city. Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to document and posting review about your stay. We really value your feedback.

We are more than pleased to welcome you back when the opportunity comes.

Best Regards,

Silvia Fernandez
Guest Relations Supervisor

Write a ReviewReviews (1,340)

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Great hotel to stay un Buenos Aires, staff is Mazing, place is beautiful including rooms, they are very well fitted, elegant in all ways.
Menu could improve, and breakfast could be changed from time to time.
If you are not IHG member ( go list yourself) you will pay 21 usd for 48 hours 5 MB/sec internet.
Its got business center very nice set up.
Health room has a extra charge.
Its not the best location, but its not far away from many tourist places.

Stayed: August 2014
InterContinentalBsAs, Director de Recepción at InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2014

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel features very nice lobby which had a grand piano.
Walking distance to Florida street and pink house.
I didn't dine at the restaurant but my friend did and he mentioned food being not so over priced and good.
Infamous cafe tortoni is also walk distance so definitely recommend going there as well.
Room is nicely decorated with vintage tone of furnitures.
Good to stay here for business .

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was a terrific hotel in a very good location in city center Buenos Aires. I am an IHG Platinum member and that influences my choice in hotels. But I have to say, loyalties aside, that I was very impressed with the facilities and service and I certainly enjoyed my stay very much.

It started with the fact that I could arrange with the hotel for pickup at the airport. A couple of emails were all that were required to pre-arrange the service and I was picked up without any issues at Jorge Newbery. My son flew in separately to Ministro Pistarini and pickup there was also easy to arrange.

I was checked in quickly upon my late-night arrival by a very efficient and friendly gentleman at the front desk. He made a call to the Night Manager, who came out to welcome me personally to the hotel. That was impressive!

The facilities were older but conveyed an air of gentrification that was quite pleasing. The lobby area was nicely done and the hotel hallways were pleasant as well. The lounge was also a comfortable space that provided good views of the city.

Our room was spacious and clean with two double beds and a small sitting area with a sofa. The amenities worked well during our stay including the WiFi. The work area provided a decent space in which to function and the beds were sufficiently comfortable for us to sleep well. The DirectTV was also nice as it had some English-speaking television and movies.

The location of this hotel was great as it was within walking distance of many fine restaurants and many of the more popular attractions in Buenos Aires. It was also within easy reach of a subway stop and we made use of this proximity very effectively once during our stay.

Checkout was quite easy and fast and we took advantage of the hotel car service once again to the Pistarini Airport. The rates were very reasonable for the quality of the hotel as we were able to stay on average for just over $150 USD per night. That was a bargain in my book.

I will definitely stay here again for my next business trip to city center Buenos Aires. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who has a similar need for a hotel for business or Holiday. Our experience was quite positive.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Debbie K

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Back in BsAs June/July 2014 after enjoying it so much last year....Ideal hotel for my needs and I have to say the staff are EXCELLENT.....I used the Intercon as a base for travelling to Chile and Mendoza, and Iguazu as it seems most flights have to connect via BsAs...the staff recognised me on each return visit (3 in total) and also allowed me to leave some luggage for my return trips....
I'm sure I will be back soon....
Keep up the good work

Only thing that spoiled the trip was Argentina NOT winning the world cup on my last night...good luck in 2018 guys.......

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
InterContinentalBsAs, Director de Recepción at InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Guest,
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We will be sure to pass your kind words along to our staff.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The staff at the Intercontinental were so friendly and helpful for the two of us women from the United States. The rooms are very nice and super clean. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are quiet. The cafe had some very good food selections especially the Americano pizza! The hotel is centrally located to many of the sights. The doorman was very helpful getting us cabs in the evening and directing the cab drivers on our behalf.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your feedback. . I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service.

Regards,

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I had a good time at this hotel. My room was very comfortable and quiet. Great bed and also love that the bath and shower are separate . I'm a bath person and I love to have a nice soak without feeling claustrophobic in-the-tub. There is a big wine store in the lobby too. Friendly and professional staff. I would recommend this place

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your comments. It is great to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us as well as the service provided by our staff.
Looking foward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards,