Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
  • Breakfast included
Dazzler San Martin(Buenos Aires)
Hotel Diplomat(Buenos Aires)
  • Room Service
Dora Hotel(Buenos Aires)
  • Breakfast included
Gran Hotel Orly(Buenos Aires)
  • Free Internet
Principado Downtown(Buenos Aires)
Hotel Sheltown(Buenos Aires)
1,414 results
All reviewscalle floridajunior suiteconcierge staffolder hotelclassic hotelsan martinexecutive floorold worldbusiness centershopping streetlate checkfew blockslobbybagympacificocabs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 September 2013

This hotel is located in one of Buenos Aires traditional area across of the General San Martin Park. Close by Galerias Pacifico shopping center and Florida street. A five minute taxi ride will get you to puerto Madero.

The rooms are comfortable with excellent linens and soft beds. The only downsize of this hotel is the internet access is very costly, but you can always free internet at the lobby or dinning areas.

Room Tip: Is staying more than 3 nights for $40 more upgrade to business floor your breakfast and internet are included.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank mgamia
PlazaHotelBA, Gerente at Plaza Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments. I am glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. We look forward to welcoming you again at the Hotel.

Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

After reading reviews, I almost cancelled my reservation and booked with the hotel where most of my business colleagues were. However, being a loyal marriott stayer, I decided to give it a shot and I'm so glad I did!

I had an absolutely huge room that overlooked the plaza. Was it totally new? No. But well appointed, clean, and comfortable. The Internet was fast, the concierge lounge well stocked, and everyone quite friendly. I had an extremely comfortable bed as well.

I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Dcurtis83
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Yes the hotel is not new...yet it feels more European than an American Marriott and that is great. The service is differentiator. For those like me who use Marriott, this is a place to feel at home. Perhaps I liked this place since it was adjacent to a small park, or walking distance from the office and good souvenir shops. I would only stay here in BA.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank World-travellerrrr
PlazaHotelBA, Gerente at Plaza Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Reviewed 7 September 2013

I was travelling on business and spent at the hotel 4 nights. It was old, dark and a bit smelly. TV had limited list of English channels. We haven't tried food but the menu looked very limited. The hotel was renovating during our stay so perhaps in time it will be a bit better place. A nice trendy bar would be a great improvement.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Stayed at the Plaza hotel for four nights during a recent vacation. The hotel was amazing. The best part was the friendly service and attentiveness of the entire staff. They went out of their way to answer any questions or meet our requests. The staff would greet us each and every day. Open doors. They even walked us halfway down to the metro station when we could not find it. The rooms was clean and updated, although a little small, but definitely functional. Since we did not spend much time in the room, the size did not matter. The gym and spa were great and updated. Unfortunately, the pool was closed as it is winter when we went, so did not get to experience it. The location is amazing as it sits right at the end of the Calle Florida, which is the peatonal in Buenos Aires. Overall...five stars!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
PlazaHotelBA, Gerente at Plaza Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013