“Great Hotel with great location!”

The Brick Hotel Buenos Aires - MGallery by Sofitel
Ranked #28 of 442 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 23 October 2007

My husband and I stayed at the Buenos Aires Caesar Park and loved it! The rooms were very nice with nice traditional marble bathrooms. The rooms were also a nice size with lots of space. We had a very nice view of the city and you could see the water/ocean, we were traveling with others and they had a very nice garden view. The hotel has a great location in the posh neighborhood called Recoleta (it's like the "New York Upper East Side" of Buenos Aires). It's directly accross the street from an very nice multi-level mall called "Patio Bullrich". It was also within walking distance to many delicious restaurants, cafes, high end shopping, the park with a neat open air flea market, and an important "must see" in Buenos Aires: the beautiful cemetary where Eva Peron was buried (it really is a beautiful cemetary....and I don't like scary movies!). The service was excellent: check-in, bellmen, restaurant, cleaning service and concierge. The most important people that you would need to communicate with spoke english: front desk, restaurant and concierge. Excellent hotel overall.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled on business
4  Thank lotsofbites
Write a ReviewReviews (1,044)

Reviewed 15 September 2007

This hotel experience was a joy. From the time we checked in until we left 7 days later the staff was truly outstanding. The conceriege desk was one of the best I have ever encountered. They not only knew our names after the first day but came up with great suggestions for activities such as the semi-private city tour and some of the best restaurants that we have every encountered in our travels. The room was spaceous and very clean, the dining room excellent and the wine selections in the bar outstanding. The hotel deserves it's high rating - this is the way all hotel experiences should be.

3  Thank SusanMcLeanVa
Reviewed 23 August 2007

Stayed there for 6 nights in April with my SO and had an excellent stay!!! We will for sure stay there again on our next trip to BA. The Hotel is in a very nice area of BA, right across from Patio Bullrich and all sorts of lovely cafes. The service and facilities are all top notch and what you would expect of a luxury hotel. Excellent breakfast spread, perfect to kick start you day of walking in BA. The only drawback of the location is you are not near any metro station.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled as a couple
5  Thank spe99
Reviewed 11 July 2007

The hotel is located in a great area of the Recoleta directly across the street from Patio Bullrich, a beautiful shopping mall. The hotel is nicely decorated, the beds in the room are amazingly comfortable and the personnel are very friendly and professional. I actually had some poor experiences with the hotel's facilities (e.g., the pool area was being painted during our stay and was therefore closed for a couple of days), but what differentiates a true 5-star hotel in my opinion is whether the management rises to to the challenge. I can assure everyone reading this review that the management is top-notch and will work hard to make sure your stay is enjoyable. After traveling throughout the world (Europe, Asia, South America, etc) and staying in many 5-star hotels, I have encountered many issues. The real test of a fabulous hotel is how well they respond to any issues, no matter how small they are. This is a fabulous hotel.

I applaud the hotel and its management and I will definitely stay at the Caesar Park Hotel on Posadas 1232 when I next return to Buenos Aires.

David - Menlo Park, CA

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled as a couple
7  Thank David W
Reviewed 1 May 2007

This stay at the Ceasar Park hotel was in 2004. The hotel is located in the upscale Relocata district, the four seasons hotel was just a block away and many tourist related sites and restaurants were close by. The Hotel, the service, the quality of their breakfast, which was included in this deal, and the rooms were excellent.

There were four men on this trip, two of us to a room with two queen beds in each room. I had an executive suite with a living room in which there was an additional half bath, and the other two guys had a jr. suite, which was quite large.

This was a Virgin Airlines arranged trip that I had found in the Sunday L.A. Times for $780 which included round trip air and five days hotel. I up graded the hotel to the Ceasar Park. This brought the air and hotel cost to $1250. Can't belive what a good deal this was. The total experience was five star.

6  Thank LAhopper
Reviewed 1 March 2007

We spent 5 nights at this hotel. The staff & hotel are both excellent. The rooms are large and elegant. This is truly a fabulous property. Centrally located in an up-scale neighborhood with great shopping.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GPysor
Reviewed 7 February 2007

Stayed at the Caesar Park in August 2006. I enjoyed every minute....easy access to everywhere including the train station. The Patio Bulrich Mall is right across the street!. After leaving the pathetic Cambremon Hotel, it was so refreshing to get there. We had no problems at all. Check in was ultra ultra smooth, as was the checkout. The room was quite spacious as was the bathroom. It was also immaculate, and when I say immaculate I mean it. The bathroom was so clean, so very clean......the first hotel bathroom that impressed me to the point that I felt comfortable enough to soak in the huge tub, and soak I did, of course, using the mini spa toiletries which were of excellent quality as expected!

The staff was extremely helpful, wanting to ensure that we had an enjoyable stay. They spoke English well, gave us good advice, made suggestions and also changed money for us at a reasonable rate. The meals were excellent. I could not find anything to fault them on.

If I were to get really, really picky I would say that my room did not have a foot-stool so that I could elevate my feet while I sat in the chair, but then I was not in the chair often.

IMHO just take all the positives you read here as the truth then just go and enjoy yourself.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled on business