Spent 3 nights in Buenos Aires & this hotel is situated right in the centre of the city. From our window we had a clear view of the Obelisk.
This hotel is very affordable with very comfortable rooms that are very up to date.
Each room has LCD TVs & modern bathrooms.
The hotel is very elegant without being over the top. The only real let down is the breakfast - not enough variety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cosmopolitan and multifaceted, Unique Executive Central condenses the essence of the exciting city of Buenos Aires, in an elegant, modern and comfortable setting. Enjoy its privileged location in downtown Buenos Aires, a few meters from the Obelisco and Av. Corrientes and live in the front row a stay at the pace of the shows, theater, and nightlife of the vibrant Buenos Aires. Located just a few meters from the prestigious Teatro Colon and close to Florida Street, the most important tourist pedestrian street in Bs. As. The hotel has good access to the domestic and international airports, as well as subway lines in the city. The hotel offers buffet breakfast and bright and spacious rooms. Its decoration combines design, art and modernity in all its facilities, providing a unique experience for their guests. Rooms are equipped with LCD TV, telephone, individual air conditioning/heating, bathroom with bathtub, bidet, hairdryer and amenities, digital safety box, minibar and access to high speed Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Unique Executive Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Park Central Unique
- Park Central Unique Buenos Aires