See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Clean, breakfast was decent (the glazed medialunas were very nice) and the location is simply great - we could see the Obelisc from our room. But the best thing about it was the *VERY* friendly staff, who helped us in many occasions. They made our stay as smooth as possible, and we're very grateful for that.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2018

It was difficult to find hotel, which used to be Park Plaza but did not have new name at main entrance, just the Park old sign we guessed t should be the one.
During check in at 7pm there was only one clerk and no other staff to help out. Many people arriving and waiting We requested well in advance a two bed room and we got three beds, no space to move. In bathroom ammenities only for one and no hair dryer. The TV did not work and nobody was available to help fix it. Breakfast was ok.
I imagine that it used to be a de luxe hotel back in the day but it needs urgent refurbishing and more staff. In the meantime I shall not return.

Room Tip: Our room was bad, i did not see other rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

We came in Argentina for our honeymoon and this hotel seemed nice. The location seemed ok, the photos were luxurious, so we booked and 3 days ago we came. After travelling 24 hours from our country we arrived at the hotel at 13:00. The check- in is at 15:00 so we went for a walk and came back on time. That’s when everything started... The receptionist told us that they had no clean towels so we had to wait “a few minutes” We waited... 1hour and 30 minutes! The room that we found is what you see at the photos, but the “best” is the bathroom. Everything is made awfully and almost broken and ready to fall. The “telephone” of the shower is only hanging up on the wall, it’s easy to understand the difficulties to wash certain parts of the body, especially for a woman. At the second day they forgot to bring us new soap and today- guess what? THE TOWELS! No towels in the room, so we call at the reception.
Receptionist: “They come from outside, you should wait a few minutes”.
Me: “We already wait 30 minutes”
R: “We are sorry”
Me: “Want me to buy some towels as a gift to the hotel?”
R: “No it’s ok”
Me: “Yes, you are definetely UNIQUE!”

After 90 minutes they bring us 2 towels a small and a big one, and.. surprise! The small with some lipstick on it!

Me (at the reception): “ We are waiting 90’ for towels and you bring me this?”
R: “I’m sorry we will bring you another one, ok?”
Me: (silence)

Dear readers, travellers, don’t go there.
The experience really UNIQUE!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Georgiadis D
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I have reserved the Unique Executive hotel for the location, once it's very close to the BUE facilities, just like restaurants etc. - I arrived at the property at 10pm, and the recepcionist told that booking.com had overbooked the hotel (what means, they do not have any control of it? Really?). they offered a transport and an accomodation at another Unique hotel (Unique Park Hotel), BUT, it's 2 km far. This hotel is located in a residential neighborhood, with no restaurant nearby and it's very smaller then the original hotel chosen, what took of all the possibilities of the proposal of the stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Marcelo C
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I was there only for one night, and even though from the outside and the lobby I was kind of disappointed, the room turned out to be very big, with lots of space. The water in the shower was abundant and hot. It's an old building, but the furniture in the room and the space made up for that. I liked it that it didn't include the breakfast; I never eat too much and it's always expensive, so it's a positive thing that I could exclude it from the cost of the room. The location is very central. I never feel safe when I walk at night, but this wasn't bad. It's on a pedestrian block, so it's not noisy. And there is a minibar.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business