Stayed in the hotel for two nights last week. The experience was perfect. The rooms are spacious clean and mine - facing to the front with big road to river/bridge - was also not to be called loud. The windows have double glass, I was not disturbed when sleeping. The air condition was very quiet. Bathroom etc. top notch. Location of the hotel was perfect for me, situated between beautiful Recoleta quarter (do not miss to visit the cemetery, if time allows), shopping (Galerias Pacifico, Av. Florida) and eating places at Puerto Madero (expensive but good Cabanas Las Lilas, beef from own farms in Argentina and Brazil). Service quality of hotel very high, I stumbled and fell at night returning to the hotel and tore my trouser. They not only supplied me with band aid but also had my trouser sewn free of charge. I only briefly stayed at the pool, admittedly small and with inner city noises, but I would never go to such a hotel because of the pool. The surroundings of the hotel felt safe to me, I had no bad feelings walking around by day and early evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated High-rise Hotel incorporating an elegant turn-of-the-century French Mansion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
- Four Seasons Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Four Seasons