“Excellent for business and pleasure”

Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
Ranked #5 of 444 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 14 February 2010

I travel to Buenos Aires frequently for business, and I always look forward to staying at the Four Seasons. The staff are amazingly attentive, and it is really a pleasure when they recognize me and remember my preferences, which almost makes me feel at home on the road. Although it's a pity having to work most of the time, at least I can do it here surrounded by nice service, and even outside by the pool, than anywhere else. I probably most look forward to the delivious breakfast buffet, including the matte (traditional Argentine drink) which they now serve at your request.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 January 2010

This hotel is not only beautiful , the restaurant delicious and the pool and spa relaxing and charming, but it has the most professional service I have ever experienced in a hotel. Everyone is kind and does their job perfectly with a smile.The director of rooms, Raul Levis mad sure that we had exactly what we needed and more. We will give the Four Seasons hotels a try in all our future travels after this stay. I don't think there are many other hotels that can compare!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank odanao
Reviewed 7 January 2010

Great spot to stay in Buenos Aires. It has an awesome pool out back and that is what differentiates it significantly from the Alvear Hotel, where we have also stayed. They are both great but I'd stay at the four seasons over the Alvear. The menu is better, the gym is just as good as the Alvear, and the location is almost as good.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2009

Fabulous Hotel in a great location in this exciting city. Great beds, pillow menu, sheets that are simply divine. Staff are super friendly and at the same time very efficient. One of the very best Hotels in the World in my opinion. Incredible attention to detail, sparkling clean at all times. Great food, great service and absolutely beautiful pool. Loved it!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank anna00747
Reviewed 6 December 2009

We spent our last night in BA at the Four Seasons. Awesome hotel and fantastic service!! My neck & shoulder had been hurting badly the entire trip, so needed something to reduce the inflammation. As a result, I requested ice at least four times while I was there….without ever an issue. In fact, it was the bell hop who suggested that they could easily get it for me when I first checked in. The bell hop was great in getting us reputable taxis. Oddly, they even knew me by name in only a day.

Four Seasons is within walking distance to Evita’s grave and some fantastic shopping in Recoleta. It has a random location near the highway. Try to ask for a view that is not of the highway. This hotel used to be a Park Hyatt. The rooms are incredibly spacious—I could probably do cartwheels in the bathroom: there is a separate shower and tub areas. The front desk staff was great in giving on recommendations. One tip: if they recommend the Italian restaurant near the hotel – don’t go; rather take the short walk up to something else.

Our flight back to the US was not until 10p—we were given a 3p late check out which worked out really well for us.

The spa and pool areas areas are awesome – bring your bathing suit. We went down to check out the spa and were given a tour of the facilities…the folks down there were so nice. The gym is also very updated. On Saturday night when we came back to our hotel, we even came across a tango show in the lobby restaurant.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank aussiebk
Reviewed 19 October 2009

Stayed here for 6 nights and had a really good experience. Service was bar none - from the doormen, to concierge and to the staff at the spa/gym. One can feel that security was good as well - although they try to be not as visible - a very good sign of not alarming anyone.

Staff at the spa/gym were very helpful and friendly. There is a trainer in the gym that would offer to help.

My only complaint was noise of suite doors or closet doors being banged early in the morning. I checked with front desk and it was not the cleaners. It was probably an insensitive guest in the room next door.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank Anonymous8
Reviewed 17 October 2009

We stayed here four nights and could not have been more pleased with the service and facilities. The concierge team was just first rate and made all of our reservations and travel arrangements for us. The spa facility is excellent and we enjoyed some nice discounts on spa treatments that were given to us upon check-in. The room was large and quiet with an excellent bathroom.

The only two other comparable hotels in BA are the Park Hyatt and the Alvear Palace. We visited both and would stay at the Four Seasons again, the Alvear Palace is an older more grand and traditional style property like a Fairmont or Palace Hotel- too fussy for us. The Park Hyatt is very nice (great place to visit for a drink in their garden), but too modern and cold for us. The Four Seasons is warm and inviting but not old and stuffy.....a perfect balance.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple